HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

"This is Halloween, this is Halloween. Pumpkins scream in the dead of night.
     This is Halloween, everyone make a scene.
      Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright.
     It's our town, everybody scream. In this town of Halloween"

"This is Halloween", from The Nightmare Before Christmas. (Note this, if you want to get into the song and not see the opening credits. Just skip to 0:46)

     Boo! HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you all! October 31st is here! :D
As you can tell, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. (New Years, both American and Chinese. Christmas, and Independence Day as also my favorite holidays.)

Why I love Halloween, because it's the one holiday that getting in costume is okay, treats and sweets, (I have a sweet-tooth. ;) ), it's an excuse to be crazy for one night. And with my family, we bond together during Halloween. (Though I don't like the horror and gory part of Halloween much. :P )

    Okay...now I bet you're wondering what my costume is.... (of course I'm going to wear a costume on Halloween!) Well, you won't have to wait no more! *dramatic drum roll*

 (of course I'm going to wear a costume on Halloween!) Well, you won't have to wait no more! *dramatic drum roll*

So....I'm a huntress (Haha, the whole day today, I felt like I was Artemis. The Greek goddess of hunt and the moon. *shrugs*)  But if you need more explanation, just think of my costume as a fantasy book archer. Just...I was too lazy to buy a bow or a quiver. :P

The arm wrists are here (I know the picture didn't really show them.)

And the cloak:

And the cloak:

I know it's not the best picture

I know it's not the best picture. But I was the best I could get without showing my face.

    And I'm pretty sure I look weird wearing the costume, but I like it so I chose it! :)
     So...before any of ask what I'm doing tonight. I'll be going trick-or-treating with some friends. (I don't care what you have to say to that! It's my choice and I'm not embarrassed to say that! And no ones "too old" for Halloween!)

    Anyway, happy Halloween!! Hope you all have a wicked night! (Hehe...that was intended. ;P )
And here's another Halloween tune! "Little Shop of Horrors"

(*witchy crackle* I had to, okay? Besides, it was catchy. Sorry if I made this song stuck in your head. Haha)

Signing off, Crystal~Rose *witchy crackle*