Twice the Taggers, Thrice the Fun!! (Part 3 of QoT)

Hi, everyone!! So, this is the third part of the "Queen of Tags" segment! :) Anyway, both of these tags are tagged to me by two people. That's where I had come up with the title for this ramble, you can say that it's a weird title, I don't mind. Anyway, let's get started with these two tags! :)
——–—–—–———————–——————
This fifth tag is the purple screenshot tag. For this one, I was tagged by ArendellesBeauty and Jelsalover1212
Here's the screenshot I had took:

 For this one, I was tagged by ArendellesBeauty and Jelsalover1212 Here's the screenshot I had took:

1. Do I like someone?
*blushes lightly and looks around* Um.....uh.....well, like I said before, it's more deeper than 'like'. But...by definition, yes, I do like someone...

2. Do they like me?
I'm just going to say yes, considering that they say that they "love me".

3. Middle name?
I'm just going to go by my actual middle name, which is Michelle.

4. Single or Taken?
Um.....my 'love life' is complicated at the moment. But I'm single.

5. Last person I had texted?
Well, I'm multi-tasking now. But the last person that I had texted was NebulosePoet273 in PM.

6. Last song that I had listened to?
Well...I was listening to music while I'm typing this ramble. (What? I find listening to music calming and helps me think more.) The last song that I had listened to was "Crush" by David Archuleta.

7. Battery % ?
My phone is on 92% and it's charging now. 

8. Girl best friend?
In personal life: Kolē (TheFlameFlower ), Sage, Lilly, and Lissie.
Wattpad: Cerise_Rose_Owl , Jordyyys-Chaos , 4Eaton6Prior10Love , Dreams_In_A_Book , SouthernGal01

9. Guy Best friend?
Honestly, that would have to be NebulosePoet273  (There is no denial!)

10. Favorite OPT? (One true pairing)
Not counting CrystalPoet (because I'm not sure that even counts) they are: Axelle + Sebastian, Kim + Ron (Kim Possible), Marientte/Ladybug + Adrien/Cat Noir (Miraculous Ladybug) 

11. Why I made this account?
Because when I first came here, it was to read an online book. Why I joined at first was to keep continuing to reads these book written by all of these new and rising authors! ^_~ But when I had officially joined, I had the urge to write.