Time's Up

REBEL
______________________________________________________
Warning: This chapter contains torture and violence.
______________________________________________________

I slumped to the ground. Feeling so confused with what Moon said.

My parents had billions of debt to pay to Hiro's family? How?
They kidnapped her instead of me, na ako naman pala ang kabayaran sa lahat ng utang ng mga magulang namin. Why?

So many questions left unanswered. Umupo lang ako letting the tears flow.

While I was in the middle of my thoughts, Hiro entered again.

"Sorry girls. Time's up." he said while motioning to his watch.

He brought out a knofe and went to Moon.
"Since you are the one who talked a lot, I'll probably get rid of you first. That damn mouth of yours!" then he abruptly sliced Moon's mouth which caused a large wound.
"No! Stop! Hiro please don't!" I pleaded.
"Pakiusap...Tama na. Kahit ako na lang wag sila, Hiro... Wag sila..." lumuluhod na ako sa harap niya.

"Sorry princess but they must be rid off. Now look as I remove this damned mouth of your sister!" he yelled.
Crescent flinched and Moon started to scream because of her pain.
I looked away. I can't bear to see her suffer. I just can't.

"Look here or I'll kill her this instant!"
As much as I don't want to... I looked.

The sight in front of me was so horrifying... Moon's mouth was literally ripped off her face and blood was flowing out. Her bare teeth can be seen.

He's a monster!

I just cried and cried. Begging for him to stop.

"Oh no. Mamamatay pa rin naman siya kahit tumigil pa ako. Why don't we end her suffering, hmmh?" he said as he positioned himself behind Moon, placing the knife on her neck.

Hindi na niya pinatagal pa, he stabbed Moon's throat again and again. Blood was gushing out with every stab he's doing. Crescent was now stained with her twin's blood, her eye's we're wide because of horror.

Hiro stopped and looked at me.
"Did you have a good look of your sister, princess?" he smiled maniacly.

I didn't respond I just stared outside wide-eyed.
But I was alerted when he turned to Crescent.

"Hiro! Hiro stop! Please stop! Tama na! Please... I'll do anything you say... Just stop... please!" I cried hard.

"Hmmh... Sabi mo yan ah? But nah... I don't have anything to do with you just yet. Hahahaha!"

Demon! That's what he is! A f*ckin demon!

"What big eyes you have there, Crescent... And it's so annoying!" he yelled as he stabbed her eye without any hesitation.

"Aaahhhh!!!" she screamed but that was all. She died.

"Oh? Died already? What a bore!" he said as he continued to stab both of her eyes. After he got bored of stabbing her eyes, he slashed her neck so hard that it automatically snapped off her body. Blood was spraying everywhere.

I couldn't stand the sight already. Di ko na kaya. I went to the side of the box and threw up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After that murderous event, he cleaned up my siblings' bodies.
While he's busy cleaning, I curled up like a ball at the corner of the box.

I feel so weak...

The scene of the twin dying just keep on replaying in my head.
Mababaliw na ata ako.

Just when I was about to close my eyes, he entered the box. I turned around to see him holdin a folder thickly filled with papers.
He handed it to me.

"What's this...?" I coldly asked.

"The debt that Moon talked about."
then he sat in front of me.

"See for yourself..." he added.

I opened the folder.
The first page was filled with our pictures...
From our parents... to us.
But there was one picture that intrigued me.

It was my picture, with letters written below: The debt's payment

What the hell does that mean?

It seems like Hiro noticed my curiosity so he spoke.
" My father has the highest rank in the business world of Japan, as for me... I am the only child. Kaya nung nagkautang ang mga magulang mo samin, my father let me decide on how to make you pay. I asked him to show me your family picture but when I saw you... I instantly liked you. I became obsessed with you as day passes by. So I thought of you as the payment to your parent's debt."

I looked at him angrily.
"Kung ako pala ang sadya niyo, bakit di niyo nalang ako kinuha kaagad?! Why do you even have to go through all the trouble para patayin ang Lola at kidnapin ang mga kapatid ko, kung ako lang naman pala ang sadya niyo?!" singhal ko sa kanya.
Litong lito na talaga ako.

"It wasn't my idea. It was my father's. He told me your sisters could be of use while you're still not ready."

"Not ready? For what?!"

"My father told me to get you when you're already old enough. Para maikasal na tayo kaagad, right after I get you."

I scoffed.

"At sa tingin mo talaga papayag pa akong pakasalan ka?! Sa mga ginawa mo ngayon, tingin mo papakasalan pa rin kita?! Don't make me laugh Hiro! I better die than be with you!"

"Don't say that. Marami pang panahon." he smirked then he left me.

Wow. Just wow. Ang confident niya ha? Well, f*ck him!