Chapter 5-Yandere for haruo

Your POV

It's been weeks since I've been in this school.I met alot of students,get to know mizu's weaknesses, (thanks alot hotaru!)and know how to make sweet magic cupcakes by mizu!it was kinda hard tho.anyways,its another day,in another week.as the alarm clock rang,I did my everyday routine.I live alone,cuz my parents send me to this world for me to study.I live in Emania.then,went here.so,yeah!I'm now in school waiting for mizu.hotaru came here early.I wonder why mizu's not here.curious,I asked hotaru."hey hotaru,where's mizu-senpai?""I dunno-waiiiiiit,you called her mizu-senpai?!?someone has a crushee!"she teased.oh no,she wants me to call her that cuz she won't stop bothering me!I thought.

(Time skip to 7:09)

Hotaru's POV

It's been hours right now.where the heck is she?!? She never been this late.did you know that curiosity killed the cat?well,curiosity burned the cat actually!
I really like this pun so far.I got it from mizu,she's the pun master!well,I don't know why she stopped making puns.ever since Y/N came to this school she stopped.she has a crush on him~!I think she hated Haruo now since he has a crush on someone else.weird.that happened last week.the doors of the school opened,Mizu's there,standing covered in.............blood?!?she could never kill someone!-
Then it hit me,she keeps on saying 'I will kill haruo's crush for sure.'that's probably my theory.I thought."mizu-san!what happened!?"I asked."oh,this?
That's red paint."she said nervously."I didn't have time to change clothes."she said.I saw her holding a pair of ........scissors?!?'red paint'was dripping from it."what's t-t-that??"i asked with fear."oh this is from when i was about get paper in my bag,then I accidentally dropped the scissors in front of the red paint,then I tumbled the bucket of paint then look at me know!"she said sarcastically."ok?"I agreed not to think it was blood.but kept thinking about it!"so,do you have extra clothes?"i asked her with fear and nervousness."yeah!brb!"she said then ran off.i looked at my back to see Y/N shaking in fear."dude,you ok?"
I asked him."y-y-y-y-yeah!"he stuttered."kk I'll be back.bye!"I ran off.

Mizu's POV

Phew!I got out of that.I actually killed my first rival.
Himimono Jasmine.she's my most hated rival to be honest.that's haruo's crush."nO oNe ToUcHes mY SenPai."I whispered.I then laughed insanely.I didn't realize that hotaru was there in the girl's locker/shower room."m-m-mizu??,are you ok??"hotaru asked with fear.my eyes are actually aqua blue,but now it's dark
Sapphire blue.that's my split personality."hotaru?"I asked,with eyes widened."you killed someone.did you?"hotaru asked with fear again."you can talk about it.I'm not mad!"she said,but I can see through the door she's faking a smile."I just said that to creep myself up actually!"I lied."oh ok.You scared me!!"hotaru said in suprise.I came out of the shower room.then steam spread across the locker/shower room.I'm now wearing a mint green t-shirt with 2 cuts showing my shoulders.and I wore a pair of pastel blue shorts.and the wore knee high sockes with a stripe pattern with blue and sky blue.then a velvet black choker,in the middle there's an azure blue pendant attached to it.on the top of my head,I wore a French artist's bonnet which is black."you look fabulous bruh."hotaru said."hehe.thanks."I replied.I just hope haruo doesn't find out.I thought.

Word count - 619 words.