Chapter 6-The neko demon puppet.

Your POV

What.just.happherened?!?never mind.oh well,here comes the two."he-".I stopped."it's red paint."Mizu cuts me."oh.ok."I replied."anyways,were late."I said.
"WHAT?!?"They shouted.With a blink of my eyes,were in the......classroom?"what the hap Is heckening?"hotaru said awkwardly."n-nothing."Mizu-said a bit stuttering.

Mizu's POV

With inhuman speed,we went in the classroom."what the hap is heckening?"Hotaru said awkwardly.I try not to tell about my demon speed."n-nothing."I stuttered.

(Time skip to freaking class.still mizu's POV.)

The teacher is writing on the board,Ms.Gyrotune is kinda strict.oh no,here comes my other split personality."Azura-san!keep writing!"dang,she give me the fear chills.I thought."whatcha gonna do about it,huh?".'i'said."this is the 2nd time in this year you done it!"she said strictly."Tch, whatever."I said in a cold tone."You little!-"she was cut off by someone,"don't release your anger here Ms
gyrotune!"I recognize that voice.RITSU?!?I widen my eyes."but take it in the training arena!"I looked at where the voice came from.dang hotaru!!I thought angrily.the class was shouthing"FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!"."if I won,you go to the principal's office to talk with him,if I lost i-"
I cut her off"you get a time with the detention students."I smirked."OHHHHHHHHH!SHE GOT BURNED!"the class said.I just saw Y/N looking at me with a'just do it or your gone'look."deal?"I asked her."deal."she agreed."floor 4,gate 23."she told me"time is 3:00."she added."I only agreed because I could just beat a student so easily."she said."Tch, in your dreams."I said coldly,then smirked.

Your POV

I can't believe mizu is doing this.what happened?is she bipolar?nah,of course not.she's kind,fun,bubbly,beau-woah!!!I'm developing feelings!!

(Time skip to the battle.)

"Alright,wheres mizu?we can't start yet."hotaru said.
"Looks like I win already."Ms gyrotune said in victory."nope hun, the fun is about to start."a voice said kind off a bit high pitched too.then,there's a creppy smile in front of us.then appeared,a girl with a puppet mask at her right with neko ears sticking out of her head (also the mask.)she's wearing a long (very)sleeves with black and white stripes as the pattern.her hair is azure blue,wavy too.it's short as mizu's hair and the same color.the sides of the dress shirt,2 long fabrics
were sticking out,below there's 2 teardrop as the design.she wears knee high sapphire blue boots.wait,could she be a twin of mizu?I thought.her eyes,are dark blue.only the iris appears there."w-who are you?!?"I asked."the neko demon puppet,darling~"
She said."are you mizu's twin?"I added."no,but your looking at her right now~".she replied."she's nothing like mizu,but she's the daughter of the puppet master and the water demon."said ms.gyrotune."rumours say,that her pet the Cheshire cat possesd her."she added."my parents are them,and the Cheshire cat,yes that's true too,once upon a time,a puppet master met a water demon.years past they had a baby,named:mariette shiki."she told.everyone gasped."mariette!"some said."this is true,omg"a sassy one said."shall we begin this battle?Ms. Gyrotune?"she volunteered."she's like mizu."she answered."LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!"shouted hotaru.Ms.Gyrotune summons a sledgehammer,very big I say so myself.The'mariette'summond a war fan and a lot of katanas circled her."mizu or not,let's fight!"declared gyrotune.

(Battle no pov)

A bunch of hours later..

Gyro(let's call her gyro,her element is melody.)summond a spell that could trap mariette.but,to fail.mariette is demonly fast,her hair swiches in the wind,she made several cuts on gyro.let's say,12.she doesn't even have one."Shiminoami fall!"mariette summoned.water falls circled gyro as she was trying to escape."Form:nebula!"as the water falls turned into a nebula.Gyro was sucked in.Mariette can communicate with her."shiminotes!"gyro said.but nothing appeared."no power,no life."mariette smirked."I surrender!"gyro gave up.mariette stopped the nebula.Gyro was coughing out the water."you know what,you should meet with my friend mizu!"said hotaru.shiz, that's me.mariette thought.
An idea hit her."sorry!no."I said."Mizu or not,I'm taking the punishment."I heared gyro mumbled.

Mizu's POV

I said no!I can't do copy spells!well,soon enough.

------------------
(Next day..still mizu's pov.)
I saw hotaru running towards me with Y/N."omgomgomg!I saw mariette!"said hotaru."yeah!she even looks like you!,and she took your place in the arena!"y/n said."really!?say to her sorry that I couldn't make it and thank you!"I lied."by the way,where were you?"I guess curiosity killed hotaru."I overslept."I lied twice."kk".said hotaru.our class was the same like yesterday.element's history.I guess we're continuing where we left of."good morning idiots."that voice.I thought."good morning,okaharu-san."we all said in unison."ok idiots,do whatever you want,I gotta talk to mizu.I was sweating bullets.is he gonna flirt with me again?!?I thought.

Flashback

"Mizu,come with me for second."said okaharu-san.
"K."I said.we got out of the door."so what are you gonna talk a-"I was cut off."so beautiful,wanna go in my apartment later?"he asked."w-what?"I was stuttering."here,come there cuz if not,your suspended forever."he said."you can do that?"I stuttered."yeah,so what beauty?yes or no?"he asked."or...."he said.he's coming closer to my face.I was a blushing mess.he was about to kiss me but then,the classroom door revealed hotaru and said:"he-oka-you-huh?"I didn't notice he was pinning me to a wall and one of his hands are pinning my hands above my head.hotaru pulled us apart."Mizu!you letting him take yo' first kiss?"she asked."no.it was a sudden."I said blushing hard."well,class is finished and the bell rang."

Flashback end

We both came out of the classroom,"are you the mariette?"he asked."whose that?"I lied."daughter of the puppet master and the water demon."he said."keep this a secret,i am the mariette.only this is between us.ok?"I asked."sure,anything for my puppet."he said.sure,he is handsome,but a bit flirty.
I smiled.

Word count - 1092 words.