Chapter 12-Jealously

Mizu's POV

I was playing fnaf sl on my computer,but the door busted open."bruh!we have footage!"hotaru said."yeah!"haru,ritsu and y/n said in unison."can I see?"i asked.hotaru handed me her phone,I played the video.I bursted out laughing."w-why!?"hotaru asked."I can't see her!"i said in between laughter."w-what?"-hotaru "She's like a ghost."-y/n "Hallucination."ritsu and haru corrected."what is this then?"said y/n.I looked to see two black eyes with white pupils glowing."she's no hallucination,she's a robot that can dissaper."I informed."Great,we have more people to deal with."y/n said with sarcasm."hahah."haru said.

-later-

Y/n and the others packed their stuff to stay here in the clubhouse.I was the first one to stay weeks ago."so,I'm bored."I broke the solid ice."I dunno,play fnaf?"asked y/n."I'm going to make some cookies."hotaru said."I'm going to sleep."said haru.his so lazy.I thought."lez go,my fellow nightguard!"I said to y/n as we go inside my room.

-boredom strikes-

"Ughhhhh!I'm so bored,and ballots keeps scaring me!"I shouted."hey,let's go play some video games on your PlayStation!"said after a lightbulb popped on top of him."Sure!I'll just go get it in haru's room."I walked out of the room.I went inside haru's room.he's room door is always open!lazy much?i shouted mentally."hmm,oh!it's in the side drawer beside.....beside....his bed.Oh joy."I said and note the sacarsm at the end.I sat down beside him,cuz his side drawe/desk is beside him.opened it,while scrolling down."hah!there you are-GAHH"I got pulled down.I.was.beside.him.he's so cute when sleeping."u-u-ummm,haru?"but then,I blacked out.I forgot he has sleeping disease.

Your POV

It's been so long,she's been there for an hour.I decided to check on her."he-"i saw her sleeping next to haru.but something struck me like lighting.what is this feeling?"is this an emotion?it's an emotion called jealousy.one part is shipping her with him,but one is jealous."uwah,huh?"mizu stretched."oh hi,i got the playstation!"she said.I smiled.I think I need to keep her away from any boy.

(A/n - I finally updated!and also,follow faith_denosta she's mah bestie,and follow beapearl!)