Chapter 10-got hurt the 300th time and knocked out 40 times?!?

Your POV

Future husband?!?this isn't real,is it?.I banged my head on the classroom door for it to open.every student just stared at us.what the heck y/n!embarrassed as I entered with mizu.we went our seats."y/n-senpai?"i blushed so hard,when i heard it."hmm?"I answered.I turned around to see mizu.I forgot that she was behind me.she lifted her notebook that has a some kind of sentence?I dunno.I read it.hey,have you seen hotaru?it reads."no."I whispered.she began to write again.ok,can I talk to you later at the cherry blossom park?I can give you a map if you need.it's not that far too!she wrote."okay.I'll meet you at what time?"I whispered.she writes again.3:05.if not how about 3:48.good?it reads.I gave her a thumbs up.she smiled.bruh,she's my weakness.her smile..so-my thoughts are intrupted when the bell rang.we all went outside our classroom."hey y/n-San,have you seen mizu?"from behind me I heard hotaru."yeah,she was with me earlier,I don't exactly know where she is right now."thanks anyways!"she said,then ran off.

Mizu's POV

"Huh,where's hotaru now?"I asked my squad memebers ritsu and haru."is that her?"asked ritsu.I turned to see hotaru running.she tackled me with a hug,but somehow I got me head spinning like crazy,then knocked out."Mizu?mizu!mizu wake up!"we're the last words I heard.

Hotaru's POV

Oh no!y/n will be mad at me!I gotta find the nurse!"ritsu,please guard mizu,while I find the nurse."I commanded."okay,and please hurry up!"he said.as I run off to find the nurse,honestly I haven't met the nurse,or know her/he's name.I dunno if its boy or a girl.."nurse!"I called out."hmm?it's mizu again,huh?"she told."bruh,how?"I asked."it's the 300th time she got hurt.""wha-!""she had a scar on her face,neck,hands,and her back,and knocked out 40 times."she informed."she's clumsy,isn't she?"she asked."well,yeah but now i accidentally knocked her out while I tackled her to a hug."I smiled nervously.I'm screwed.I thought."that's kind of common tho,but your the 41st person to do that to her."she said while giggling."ok,enough the chit chat,we have some person to help!"she said.

-later-

I hope mizu wakes up!

Mizu's POV

I fluttered my eyes open.only to see a room with white walls,a bed that I'm lying down right now,a side table with a glass of water and my bag."wh-"i was cut of when I saw the boys sleeping,ritsu was drooling while sitting,haru was sitting while drooling with ritsu,and y/n sitting on the chair and sleeping at my side of the bed."guys?"I said.they all shot up awake."I'm alivvvvveeee!"ritsu and y/n said at the same time."well,how long was i asleep?"i asked."1 week."y/n said."whaaaatttt?!?"i was shocked."nahhh,just kidding.just-"y/n said then looked at his watch."12 hours!"said ritsu."y/n your so slow at looking what time is it."said haru,who was sitting at his chair,crossed legs."why you do dat?"ritsu asked."none of your business,dweeb."he answered rudely."ouch."y/n said trying to scoot closer to me."bruh,you know how sensitive ritsu is,right?"i asked while tilting my head."Uhhh,how 'bout no?~"he said while smiling creepily at me."oh!let's do it again,shall we?~"i teased."n-no!plz,I was just playin'!"
He answered.oh he will never forget what I did to him.

-Flashback-

I told you not to touch it!I said."whatever."he said.

The next day....

"Huh?"he said groogily."hi there,how'd ya get here boi?"i said with my demon voice."whose there?i have the e-earth d-dagger!"he said stuttering.I was hiding in the shadows."who cares,at least your my dinner!~"I said as I teased."n-no!!"he stuttered."here I come!~""no!good bye life!"he closed his eyes,then there's a silence."h-huh?"he asked.he opened them and saw me,dressed exactly like a cheshire cat.my eyes are red shiny vampire like.I had my real cat ears which is purple.and my hair is pulled in to pigtails.I have my purple striped off-shoulder pink dress shirt.with my purple skirt.I'm wearing pink furry boots,tail swinging from side to side.I wore my puppet mask that my dad gave me,its covering the half of my face.I smiled like a cheshire would do.im also covered in animal blood,i cast a spell of blood smell."who are you?"he stopped stuttering."I'm your worst nightmare hun~"I said."what's y-your n-name?"he stuttered again."I'm mizu's twin sister!hun! "I lied."m-mizu!"he screamed my name."your twin's  gonna kill me!!"he added."oh she won't here you,hun~""w-why?"he asked."I killed her."I said.he gasped,and and tears streaming down he's face."yo-"i busted out laughing,I cleared my throat"got ya!"I said between my laughter."m-mizu!!"

-flash back end-

"Hey guys,when-"i was cut of when they're their staring at me,ritsu flying,haru on the wall side of the bed,and y/n is still sitting at his chair."what?"i asked."lez go home!"they whined except y/n."children."I mumbled.my eyes went black with one white and one blue glowing pupils in each of my eyes.in a blink of an eye,we are in our secret house."hey y/n,this is where we stay here if we're lazy to go home."I informed."finally!took you so long!"hotaru voice was heared."umm,who are you?"i asked."dont tell me,she has amnesia!"she said."nah,I'm ok tho.""bruh,you freaking scared me."she pouted."hey y/n,were all hanging out here,k?"i asked."okay."he said.I finally cancelled the hang out in starlight cafe'.

(A/n - Hey guys!!when the mizu's notebook message,and when mizu was knocked out,it kinda reminds me of where yuu first met Shinoa,and where yuu got knocked by Yoichi.and guys,I'm writing on my Android tablet,if you guys aren't reading this in the computer or laptop,I suggest you download gacha world and anime gacha rpg and simulator.either on of those 2!)

Word count - 1108 words