The Flashbacks

Donghae's POV

"AH! AH! NO! Please!" I cried helplessly.

"No? Look at you, slut. Reacting to every touch I give you. And you're telling me no?"

Yes, I'm being raped. And it's not the first time.

"No. Master! Please let me go!" I begged.

"Psh. You think I'll let your tempting body leave me?" he thrusted into me harder.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I came in pure pain and pleasure.

"Tight little bitch, huh?" His thrusting became irregular.

"SUNGMIN!!!!!" He came inside me. And yes, that's not my name. He pulled out of me and went to the bathroom to clean himself. I went back to my own room, even if I'm hurting like hell.

It has been a routine for me, every time he wants a release. Or when he's plainly angry. He will call me up to his room and release it out on me.

And every time he's done with me. He leaves on the bed and goes to the bathroom, not caring about me for one bit.

I'm just a sex slave, a slut. I was bought by him and I belong to him.

Yes, I was bought by a gang leader.

Being bought by a gang leader also means being part of the gang. I was trained to be part of them, part of the killers. And I was ordered by his dad to follow master around.

Master Hyukjae. Or the known name, Eunhyuk.

I cried in my room, wondering how I got into this mess. My virginity was stolen by him when I was brought to him the first day.

I actually have the chance to run away, but I couldn't.

Why?

Cuz I have fallen in love.

Yes, I'm in love with my master.

He may always scream someone else's name when climax.

He may always rape me.

He may always see me just as a slut.

But I love him.

And it hurts so much..........

No One's POV

Donghae sighed and went to his own bathroom, painfully.

He cleaned himself up and slowly went out, limping.

"Donghae." he heard a voice behind him.

He turned around seeing Kyuhyun, looking at him with a worried face.

Donghae gave him a smile. "Yes?"

"Are you ok?" he asked with a worried tone.

Kyuhyun knows about everything the master has done with Donghae.

He is the best killer in the gang. But he's not cold blooded like him, not one bit.

Kyuhyun is older than Donghae by one year, just like the master. But Kyuhyun cares and the master doesn't.

"I'm ok, Kyu. Don't worry." Donghae gave him a smile.

But Kyuhyun knows that it's fake.

"Don't , Donghae." Kyuhyun said.

Donghae's smiled faded. "Hyung."

"He did it again, didn't he." It was not a question.

Donghae bowed his head.