Donghae Cried.....

Kyuhyun's POV

I'm sitting on the balcony opposite of Heechul hyung and Donghae.

I knew it was Heechul hyung's gang who attacked Siwon's gang. I mean I was there the whole time.

Heechul hyung wasn't there in person, but they all have the same tattoo Heechul hyung does.

I know about hyung's love, and I know how he secrectly had a gang of his own.

I am the best of the best in Hyukjae's gang, DUH~

I smirked. This is gonna be fun.

I brought Sungmin back on purpose. The reason?

I care about poor Donghae.

If you guys are thinking that I brought Sungmin in was a big mistake, then your thoughts are WRONG!

Since I know that Sungmin will possibly love Hyukjae hyung again. I just brought him in to test Hyukjae's reactions.

Hyukjae changed a lot these days. If you're thinking no, then you're WRONG again!

Puh-leaze! I grew up with him. I know what's changed!

Usually, he just spazz about Sungmin Sungmin Sungmin.

Now, he pays attention to Donghae all the time.

I mean he sometimes sneaks a peek, and his eyes are just filled with a desire of some sort.

Now I have to make sure Heechul helps Donghae. I mean he was the one who started all of this.

Man, I'm SUCH a GENIUS!

No One's POV

"Why are you giggling to yourself?" Heechul asked when he went to the balcony.

"Uh...erm.....hmm!" Kyuhyun cleared his throat. "Nothing hyung. Urm....what are you doing here?"

"Well, I was just out here to get some fresh air until I saw you having your daily dose of mental illness." Heechul said.

Kyuhyun sweatdropped.

"Well, Sungmin's back. What do you suppose will happen?" Kyuhyun asked.He examined Heechul's reaction.

Heechul stiffened and guilt flashed on his face.

"I..........." Heechul doesn't know what to say.

"Now Donghae will suffer even more. It's just so sad seeing how Donghae is always limping back to his room and I couldn't do anything about it. Once, I saw blood dripping down his leg." Kyuhyun said with a painful expression. Well, what he said was true anyways.

Heechul flinched and sighed.

"What are we gonna do now? I mean we can't just let Donghae suffer even more after what he's been through here." Kyuhyun said.

Heechul bit his lower lip. "We're doing something about it." Heechul said. "We're not letting our precious Donghae getting hurt again."

Kyuhyun smirked. YESH! Now all I need is Siwon. How can I get him here....Oh yeah!

But before Kyuhyun could plan on, a gasp from Heechul shocked him.

He turned and saw Heechul with his jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

Kyuhyun looked to where Heechul is gaping at.

"Holy Shit.........."

There they see Donghae, hugging his legs in the corner, tears dripping down his face drop by drop.

It looks like he's trying very hard not to cry.

"Sungmin's arrival pushed him to his limit." Heechul said, worried about Donghae.

Oh shit. I made Donghae cry! I was the fucking idiot who brought Sungmin back!

Kyuhyun slapped himself on the forehead. That was an epic fail..........

Eunhyuk's POV

I hugged Sungmin as he told me how he saw Siwon kissing another guy from one of the screens of the security cameras, but he can't figure out who it was since it was in the dark underground attic.

He cried and cried, making my shirt wet, but I didn't care. It doesn't matter.

After I took care of Sungmin and put him to sleep, I walked out of the room to have my chefs make a good meal for Sungmin.

I was smiling to myself thinking how I can pamper Sungmin back to my side.

Until I saw a group of people gathering at the corner of the room. I raised an eyebrow and walked over.

"What's going on?" I asked.

But a group of maids blocked my view from what's happening.

"Nothing master." they chorused.

I frowned and made them move. Of course, they don't dare to disobey me.

But I met another "wall." Kyuhyun and Heechul.

"What's happening? Hyung? Kyu?" I asked. I mean, I still am the boss here.

"It's just a small thing, Hyuk. We can deal with it." Kyuhyun said.

"Right Hyukjae. Go back to your Sungmin and we'll deal with this." Heechul motioned his head towards my room.

I shook my head and shrugged, continuing to walk to the kitchen.

When I came back, the group was gone. And i still wondered what was happening.

Until I came across Donghae's room. The door was wide opened and there was Donghae sleeping with red puffy eyes.......

Was he crying?