Sungmin's Back

Donghae's POV

Master Sungmin's back.........

"He's back. What are you planning to do?" Heechul hyung asked me.

I forced out a laughed. "What else can I do besides obeying orders?"

Heechul Hyung sighed.

"Aren't you wondering what happened to Siwon hyung?" I asked.

"Why should I worry?" Hyung said. "I know who attacked his mafia."

"And who may that be?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's-" As Heechul hyung was about to tell me who it was, a maid came and interrupted us.

"Master Donghae, Master Eunhyuk requests you to be in his room immediately." she said.

I sighed. Master Sungmin's already back. What else does he want from me?

"Ok." I answered.

"Good Luck, Donghae." Heechul Hyung sighed.

"Neh. Hyung." and I went to Master Eunhyuk's room.

No One's POV

Donghae knocked on Eunhyuk's door and pushed open the door by a slit, just so he can see what's going inside.

Eunhyuk did not hear anyone knocking on the door. Instead, he has been staring at Sungmin on his bed.

Donghae watched how soft and caring Eunhyuk's actions were to Sungmin. He is juealous and sad, knowing that it may never happen to himself.

"I missed you, Min. I missed you so much." Eunhyuk whispered softly.

Donghae has never heard Eunhyuk talk like this before. Especially with a whisper. Donghae have stayed beside Eunhyuk for a long time, and he has never heard Eunhyuk whisper like that.

Donghae laughed at himself. Of course, why would that EVER happen to me. It's almost impossible.

Donghae decided that he spied on them long enough.

He knocked on the door harder this time.

Eunhyuk froze and said, "Come in."

Donghae pretended not to know what happened.

"You called for me master?" Donghae asked slowly.

"Yes. I need you to take care of him. If he got hurt or even lost one piece of hair. You're dead meat." Eunhyuk glared at Donghae.

Donghae couldn't do anything but say, "Yes, Master."

Eunhyuk nodded. "Tell me when he's awake."

Donghae bowed, "Yes, Master."

Donghae sat down beside Sungmin's sleeping figure. He could kill him, but he shouldn't.

He could see how Eunhyuk loves Sungmin. He could see how much Sungmin means to him.

Donghae doesn't have the courage to see his master go crazy after Sungmin's dead.

So, he just stood there and stared at the person his master loves so much.

An hour later........

"Unngh...."

Donghae's sensitive ears caught the voice and looked up to the waking Sungmin.

"Master Sungmin, you're awake." Donghae said, standing up.

"Donghae?" Sungmin asked. Yes, he knows Donghae. He kows Donghae has been serving Eunhyuk for a long time. But he doesn't know that Donghae was the one filling Eunhyuk's sexual desires.

"Yes, Master Sungmin?"

"Wha- How did I get here?" Sungmin looked around him. He only remembered that he was knocked unconcious.

"Kyuhyun brought you here, Master Sungmin." Donghae answered.

"Oh....." Kyuhyun, of course he knew Kyuhyun. He was the one that entertained him here besides Eunhyuk.

"I'd better tell Master Eunhyuk that you're awake." Donghae forced out another smile. Only Sungmin doesn't know the difference.

Donghae went out the door and asked a maid where Eunhyuk is.

"Master is in the garden." the maid answered.

"Thank you." Donghae said and walked towards the gate of the garden.

Eunhyuk is there staring at the cloudy sky.

He doesn't get how Siwon's mafia just got attacked like that.

He thought of the possiblilities, but got interrupted. "Master?"

He turned around angrily. He hated when someone interrupted him when he was in deep thinking.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Eunhyuk growled.

Donghae stood there, calm and all. He's used to it. Used to his temper, used to his cussing at him.

"Master Sungmin is awake." Donghae said calmly.

Eunhyuk's expression immediately changed. He rushed to his room to see Sungmin, leaving Donghae standing there, staring at the place Eunhyuk was standing.

Eunhyuk zoomed into his room. "Sungmin!" He yelled as soon as he saw him.

"Hyukjae...." Sungmin suddenly has tears flowing from his eyes.

Eunhyuk pulled Sungmin into his embrace. "Shh, shh... Don't cry. What happened?"

"Si-Siwon h-he doesn't want me anymore!" Sungmin bursted out.

"Shh.... Stop crying and tell me what happened." Eunhyuk said in a caring voice, looking at Sungmin with softened eyes.

Donghae is outside the door, peeking in again.

How he longed for that to happen to him, he'd do anything just to have that Eunhyuk caring him.

But he knew it's impossible, and he knew that Eunhyuk will not even look at him when he was crying.

Donghae laughed at himself. Just because he knew that, he never cried in front of Eunhyuk ever again. So, why think about it now?

Flashback.........

"STOP THE FUCKING TEARS! It's annoying!" Eunhyuk glared at the broken boy in front of him.

Donghae can't stop crying. It's almost impossible.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Eunhyuk yelled.

Donghae suddenly went into silence.

"Good boy." Eunhyuk smirked. "Next time, NEVER cry in front of me. Cuz I will NEVER feel ANY sympathy for you." And he went out of the room.

Donghae resumed crying. That was his first time and he wasn't prepared. He's bleeding and it hurts so much.

How could he not cry at all?

End Flashback.......

Donghae looked peeked back into the room. It seems so unfair how Eunhyuk is so caring to Sungmin.

Donghae sighed. Might as well leave them alone.

Heechul watched from afar.

I'm sorry, Donghae. I was the one who launched an attack on Siwon's mafia. I know I'm selfish. I just want him back. I'm so sorry.