Accept the Truth? What If He Comes back?

No One's POV

Donghae went back, just when he's about to go into his room.......

"Master Donghae." Donghae froze. "Master Eunhyuk requests you go to his room." a maid said and went away.

Donghae sighed and walked to his master's room. Of course, right after he thought of Sungmin left him, he feels mad that he can't keep him. And Donghae is always the "calming tool".

Donghae opens the door to Eunhyuk's room and saw Eunhyuk sitting on the bed, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Close the door and lock it." Eunhyuk commanded.

Donghae did as told and turned back to face Eunhyuk, with an expressionless face.

"What's with the face?" Eunhyuk asked. "You were smiling with Heechul. And when you came to see me, you're not even showing any emotion."

Donghae didn't move. "Answer me!" Eunhyuk growled.

Donghae didn't know how to answer.

Eunhyuk got angry and threw Donghae onto the bed. "You won't make a sound, huh? Then, I'm gonna make you yell out." And he ripped Donghae's clothes off.

Donghae tried to cover his body. But Eunhyuk held his arms on one hand and smirked. He lowered to bite Donghae's nipple while stroking Donghae's member.

"Well well well, hard already?" Eunhyuk smirked.

Donghae couldn't help it. The touch was from someone he loves, even if he's squeezing it, creating pain spreading his body. His body reacted to the shocking touch of electricity flowing from the tip of Eunhyuk's fingers.

Eunhyuk smirked again and was about to enter Donghae, as usual without preparing him.

Suddenly, a loud ringtone interrupted everything.

"Fuck! Who the fuck is interrupting me?" Eunhyuk glared at his phone.

Eunhyuk stood up and grabbed his phone. "WHAT?"

"Whao, whao, whao. What's with the temper?" said the other voice.

"Cut the fucking shit and what'd you call for?" Eunhyuk growled.

"Jeez. Your dad calls you and you don't even say you miss me. *sniff* You go have fun and your dad is far far away and you don't even care about me."

Eunhyuk sighed. "Is that really what you're supposed to say after you went off to enjoy yourself in Paris after you throw the mafia to me to take over?"

"Whatever. Now what'd you call me for, dad?" Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae took the opportunity to cover himself with the blanket. Eunhyuk caught Donghae and threw the blanket away. He positioned himself and entered without preparation. Donghae bit his lower lip, not wanting to make a sound since Eunhyuk's dad may hear.

"And bring Donghae with you. I haven't seen him for a long time." and he hung up.

Eunhyuk scoffed and threw his phone away. Continuing his work.

***

Lee Woo Hyuk, father of Eunhyuk, smiled when he saw his son getting off of the private plane with Donghae following close behind him.

"What is it, dad?" Eunhyuk said as soon he stepped in the living room.

"I have to talk to you, but of course we can have a reunion of father and son." Woo Hyuk smiled. He saw Donghae. "Sit down with us, Donghae. We're a family."

Donghae shook his head and smiled, which is fake, and Woo Hyuk can see it. "No sir. I'll just go up to my room where I belong. You and Master Eunhyuk have a good talk." And he went to his room.

"Look, Hyukjae. I know Donghae is someone you bought as a sex slave. But do you know who was the one that plundered his whole family?" Woo Hyuk asked.

Eunhyuk scoffed. "Why should I care?"

"Oh, you should care when I mention the name, SM?" Woo Hyuk smirked.

Eunhyuk paid attention to that. "SM?" He growled out the name.

SM, one the most powerful mafia boss known. He was suspected to have sold human organs to black markets. How does he get them? He slits the organs out of the person alive. Police had tried to follow this, but his "customers" seemed to not remember a single thing about SM.

"Yes. I did a little research about Donghae's family." Woo Hyuk said. "Donghae's father was a photographer of Mokpo. It seems that he accidently saw SM's black marketing ground and has taken pictures. He has all the evidence of SM's horrible crimes."

Eunhyuk widened his eyes. But where could the evidence be?

"That's the only reason I let you keep Donghae here. If it were other sluts, I would bust you down to an egg."

Eunhyuk scoffed.

"So, how you're doing with Donghae?" Woo Hyuk asked his son.

"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.

"Well, since Sungmin's already gone. Why can't you move on?" Woo Hyuk leaned back on the sofa.

Eunhyuk burst out. "THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'M GIVING UP ON SUNGMIN!"

"Accept the truth, Hyukjae. Sungmin's gone to another guy."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! NO ONE CAN REPLACE SUNGMIN! NOT NOW, NOT EVER!" Eunhyuk stormed upstairs.

Woo Hyuk shook his head. I'm sorry, Donghae, I tried. Eunhyuk will take back what he said and I'll be sure of it.

Eunhyuk slammed the door and grabbed Donghae. "You want to replace Sungmin, Donghae?"

"N-no master." Donghae stuttered.

"Good. And don't even think about it. You're not worth enough to replace Sungmin in any way. Understand?"

Something shattered at the corner of Donghae heart. "Yes, master."

Eunhyuk went out of the room. Donghae layed there at the corner, tears flowing down his face.

***

Heechul was worried ever since Eunhyuk and Donghae came back from being Woo Hyuk. Donghae was too quiet and too expressionless. Heechul knows that something was wrong and he knew it involves Eunhyuk.

But now, there's another thing to worry about.

"Master Eunhyuk!" a maid rushed to Eunhyuk, panting.

"What is it?" Eunhyuk glanced at the maid.

"Siwon's mafia got attacked, no one was there. There's just a pile of nothing. And master Sungmin came back." the maid explained.

Eunhyuk only focused on the last sentence. Sungmin's back?

He rushed out of his room to see Kyuhyun holding Sungmin bridal style.

"You're back earlier than expected." Eunhyuk said.

"Well, my task was to spy on their mafia for a few weeks and report back to you. Since Siwon's mafia got attacked, I just brought back the unconscious Sungmin." Kyuhyun explained.

Eunhyuk carried the body from Kyuhyun's arms. "Thanks."

Donghae watched from afar.

Since he trained with Eunhyuk's mafia, he knows how to lower his presence.

He can predict that Eunhyuk will call him very soon for an order, only for Sungmin.

***

Heechul stood there on his chair, with Donghae right beside him.

"You ok, Donghae?"

"He came back. What do you think?"