Power Rangers Samurai/Megaforce The loss of 2 Megaforce Rangers Chapter 4

Last time in Power Rangers Samurai/Megaforce The loss of two Megaforce rangers. When Emma wakes up, Jayden's by her side staring at her.
"Hello Jayden", says Emma in a whisper.
"Hey Emma, how are you feeling", asks Jayden calmly.
"I'm fine, but I've been better", says Emma.
"I was extremly worried about you when you blacked out on my horse", says Jayden. 
"I've never met a guy like you Jayden, you're so caring about me and the others. I would do anything to protect you", says Emma.
"I can tell", says Jayden.
"How", asks Emma.
"When I first saw you in our first battle together. I saw a caring kind hearted girl towards others, who especially cares about the enviroment", says Jayden.
"Thanks Jayden. When I see you, I see a caring man towards all. I can also see a true Samurai warrior with a heart of gold", says Emma. 
"Would you like to see the others", asks Jayden.
"I would love to see the others", says Emma. 
Jayden calls Gia and Kevin telling them to get the others and to come see Emma.  
Gia, Kevin, Mia, Mike, and Emily arrive with lunch for Emma and Jayden, as well as a few gifts for Emma.
"Hey Emma", says Gia.
"Hey everyone", says Emma.
"We brought you and Jayden some lunch", says Mia.
"Thanks Mia", says Jayden and Emma together.
Mia puts a shake, burger, fries, and a malt.
"For Jayden you have a burger, fries, malt, and a vanilla shake", says Mia.
Jayden sees Emma use her fork and knife to cut her burger up.
"Owwwwww", says Emma.
"Emma you okay", asks Jayden.
"No, my arm", says Emma in tears
"Gia, get Claire", says Jayden.
"I'm on it", says Gia. 
Gia comes back with Claire.
"Hey Ms. Claire", says Emma holding her arm.
"Hey Emma. Let me see your arm", says Claire examining Emma's arm.
"It's not bad, but I would suggest that you don't move it for a day or two", says Claire.
"Yes mam", says Emma.
Claire walks out of the room, but Emily cuts up Emma's burger into bite sized pieces. 
"Thanks Emily", says Emma.
"You welcome", says Emily.
Emma eats her burger, fries, and she drinks her shake and malt.
"That was amazing", says Emma.
Jayden motions for Gia to hand him a small box.
"Emma, I asked Gia to get this for you, so it's from both of us", says Jayden.
Emma opens the small box to see a beautiful silver locket with a ruby gemstone.
"Oh my god, Jayden this is beautiful and stunning", says Emma.