Chapter 7

Hinatid ng mag-asawang Det at Elmer si Bea sa airport...

Tita Det: Anak, are you ready na ba?

Bea: Yes mom :D

Tita Det: Lahat ba ng gamit mo okay na? wala ka na bang naiwan?

Bea: hahaha mom don't worry, I've settled my things na... na quadruple check ko pa ;D

Tita Det: Ikaw talagang bata ka! :)

Tito Elmer: Princess, call us as soon na nasa Philippines ka na ha? Our driver will be waiting for you there... Sa bahay ka diretso then the day after, yun yung game niyo...

Bea: Yes dad! I'll call you as soon na nakalapag yung plane... Don't worry parents, I'll be fine! hahahaha

Tita Det: Be careful ha! Love you, Bea...

Tito Elmer: Take care, my princess...

Bea: *hugs her parents* Yes po... Love you both...

*Calling all the passengers of JBMDL 1415 flight to Philippines please go to the Boarding area please. Again, Calling all the passengers of JBMDL 1415 flight to Philippines please go to the Boarding area please. Thank you*

Bea: that's my flight na po...

Tita Det/Tito Elmer: okay anak, ingat ha!

Bea: Love you mom *kiss tita Det on the cheeks* Love you dad *hugs her dad* See you next week! :)

Bea enters the boarding area... She's so excited to go back to the Philippines... Meanwhile, the ALE was busy having their hard training for the the Shakey's V-League... They just finish their morning training... The coaches canceled their evening training so that they can rest for tomorrow's game... But they told the team that they need to their morning light training so that their bodies are on condition during the game.

Next morning, as expected, the ALE were having their condition and light training. The coaches also told them the final arrangement for the game later. While Bea, on the other hand, was also preparing for the game. She condition herself so that even if she didn't train for a week, she can help the team to win the game.

Bea was the one who arrived first on San Juan Arena. As the plan goes, she wants to be there before the team does, yet she was going to hide inside the shower room leaving her things outside. The coaches know about Bea's plan. To help Bea's plan, the coaches went inside the team's shuttle to tell few more reminders. They told the rookies that they are needed to go inside the dug out too to help the team in some of their preparations. They will be also be sitting on the bench beside the coaches so that they can see and observe the teams play. After that, the coaches let the team to go inside the dug-out. As the team enters the dug-out, they keep on bullying each other, especially the rookies. The team didn't acknowledge Bea's stuff. Until...

Ella: Alyssa, may bag dito 'o!

Alyssa: Baka naman bag to ng isa nating teammate? *then bigla niyang kinuha yung atensyon ng kanyang mga teammates* Guys, kayninong bag toh?

ALE: *halos lahat sila ay nagsasabing hindi kanila yung bag na yun*

Den: Why don't we open it and check the things inside so that we can know diba? *trying to open the bag, until she found a letter* look! There's a note guys. *she opens the letter and read it out loud* "Good Luck, ALE! J"

Amy: 'O, para naman pala satin 'to 'e

Den: *almost opened the bag*

Ella: Wait Besh! Baka mamaya bomba pala laman niyan diba, alam mo naman panahon ngayon! Kaliwa't-kanan ang mga bomb threats! Jusko! *with medyo OA expressions*

Alyssa: Babe, besh is right. I'll just call coach Sherwin.

Alyssa came back inside the dug-out with Coach Sherwin.

C.S: Anong problema?

Alyssa: Coach, may bag kasi dito, di namin alam kung kaynino. Iniisip ni Ella, baka na isang threat lang ang laman niyan.

Den: Pero coach may note na kasama, here... *so binigay ni den yung note*

C.S: Para naman sa inyo pala to 'e...

Alyssa: Pero coach, baka naman kasi mamaya nga kung ano laman niya....

C.S: Do you really think that the security will let that happen?

Alyssa: No.

C.S: Tama na hinala guys, go open it na! Or else akin na lahat yan!

The team gathered around the bag, well bags, kasi super daming bag pala magkakapatong lang. As the seniors of the team, Alyssa, Ella and Amy was the one who opens the bag. Nung una nagtaka pa ang team kung anong meron dahil pagkabukas ng bag ay may mga plastic bag pa sa loob, and each plastic bag ay may naka-indicate na name. Almost all the members of the and the coaching staffs ay meron, in short yung rookies lang ang alam. As the curiosity grows, the each one of them open their own plastic bag. Natuwa naman sila sa mga laman ng kani-kanilang nakuha. They keep on asking kung kanino nanggaling ang mga ito.

Mads: Coach! Sino po ba talaga nabigay ng mga toh?

C.P: I don't know! Hahahah *acting like he really don't know*

Trey: Maybe sa fans natin, pero grabeng rich kid naman niya!

Jia: Oo nga 'e! hindi lang basta-basta tong mga regaling toh!

C.S: Malaya niyo pasalubong pala sa inyo. :D

Mads: hay nakoooo! May alam talaga kayo 'e

Trey: Dali na coach sabihin niyo na pleaseeee! J

Ella: Seryoso coach, sino nga?

Alyssa: Coach naman 'e!

Den: Dali na coach sabihin mon a sinoooooo

ALE keep on asking the coaches and the coaches keep on answering them that they don't know. Because the team was too engrossed on asking the coaches who gave the gifts, they didn't recognize that Bea was already standing behind them. She was laughing on her teammate's reaction. Until she can't take it...

Bea: Ano ba naman yan! Slow niyo! Unahan ko na kayo ah! You're welcome guys! :D

ALE: *turns around and see Bea* OMG BEA! / BEA! / Baby Besh! / Bachieees! / Iyah!

------------------ A/N ------------------

PS: May nagbabasa ba nito? Hahahha

PPS: sa mga nagtatanong kung kelang magkikita si Jho and Bea, don't worry guys, malapit na! And after that they're inseparable na! hahahah seryoso yaaaan J

PPPS: follow niyo ko sa twitter hahahah charot

------------------ A/N ------------------