Your first kiss

Maven: You looked to Maven and smiled you were promised to him and everyone knew he was good for you and you were good for him. You wanted to be in his arms and to be held by him but sadly you couldn't and you were stuck talking to these other silvers instead of with Maven. "So any way I said" The one woman said. I stopped listing to her and exuded myself from the conversation. "No problem." She said and looked to where I was looking at Maven she smiled and said "Ah young love." I blushed and she smiled and giggled. She moved out of my way and gracefully went to talk to The King. I walked over to Maven and smiled. He looked at me and smiled and held out a hand. You looked at each other in the eyes and leaned in and kissed. 

Cal: you walking around the garden and it was sunset. You were walking around until you heard Cal's voice and you turned around and looked at him. He grabbed your face and kissed you passionately (so sorry if it's short I ran out of Ideas.) 

Shade: You  were on base and Shade had gotten hurt again and you were waiting to see what the doctors had to say "Miss, L/n (Last name). "Yes" I replied "Well he will be fine but just needs to rest." He said with a small smile "How in the world does he keep getting hurt." "Is it you" he said to me. I knew he was joking so I replied with fake coldness in my voice "Yes it was all apart of my plan." He chuckled "Well stop." He said "May I go in." I said He simply nodded. I walked in and Shade looked at me. he chuckled hen he saw my face. "you mad at me yet." He said "not even a little." I said i walked over and kissed him. 

Kilorn: (this is after they attack the party) I have never been so worried about someone before. Kilorn left three days ago and still is not back. Gisa snapped me out of my thoughts when she screamed. "what's wrong" I said as I rushed over to her. "Kilorn." she said with happiness. I almost forgot about her "school girl crush", I looked to make sure I was not mistaking it was him.  I ran out after Gisa and thought about how stupid I looked "Kilorn!" I screamed and ran faster than I ever have before. I ran into his arms and hugged him. Gisa hugged him next and looked at me. "Go back inside and get ready for supper okay." I said to her. She only nodded "Alright." and she left. I looked back at Kilorn and he only smirked " I told you I would be back." He said " You are so stupid."  I said "But you love me right." he said with puppy dog eyes. "But I love you." I said back to him. We kissed and went back inside.