Your sick

Maven: You were so tired and all you wanted to do was sleep and in the morning when the maids came in and found you were still asleep they went to go get Maven. "Y/N?" he asked "What?" I croaked. He looked at you and said "I'll go tell mother tat you are excused form training and everything okay." I nodded, soon he came back into the room and got in bed with you and excused the maids. He looked down at you and saw that you were asleep. He kissed your forehead and said "Good night princess."

Cal: You had woken up with morning sickness and your child had intended for it to be that away all day. You were excused from training because of your pregnancy, so in that case you didn't have much to do so you went to go talk to Mare and she what she was doing until you remembered that she was busy also. You decided to go talk to Elara although you hadn't liked her much and decided that now was the time to get to know her better. As you talking though your child decided that know was a good time to make you through up so you rushed away and threw everything thing that could have ever been eaten up. Cal came trough the door and looked at you with pity. "Come back to bed." he said I nodded. Then walked back to our roommate.

(A/N) Sorry its only these two but writers block. Ya know. If you have any ideas I would love to read them. 😋😝😜😝😛☺