My savior is out there

My life isn't exactly as it would seem to a person on the outside. To someone who doesn't really know me it might look like I'm just a normal girl with a few little problems here and there just like everybody else. But that isn't how it really is. If you really knew me you would know my life is more work than play. More of listening to people fight and argue all day about all that stupid things that go wrong. More trying to comfort the people I care about than having people comfort me. And it's okay. I like helping people work through their problems and feel better about themselves. But sometimes I just wish someone would help me out. Sometimes I wonder if anyone sees me struggle in the rough waters and just sits back and watches instead of rescuing me. I don't ask for help. I never will. I don't want people thinking I'm weak. That I need help. But I do. I need help. And more than that, I want it. I just want someone to tell me it's all gonna be alright. Maybe someday, someone will come along, and they won't need me to ask for help. They will just know when I need it and they'll be there. Th ate what I want, what I need. But until that day comes, I guess I'll just sit here alone, and hope to the moon that my savior is out there.

         11:10pm; 5/9/16