PROLOGUE

The Dark 4(D'4)

Fierce-Dark

Many people calls her fierce-dark because of her dark aura. She didn't smile, not just like before she's smiley and cheerful.
When you're near her you can feel her evilness. Her eyes is always dark that full of anger and hatreds. She looks fierce in anything. Don't dare mess up with her because she'll make your life a living hell.

Cold-Gray

Like Fierce-Dark, she's not smiling.
But you can't see any emotions on her face. She's just poker face. Shes enigmatic. But don't dare mess up with her too because like fierce-dark she can make your life a living hell.

Mysterious-Pink

Not like the two, shes bubbly girl. She keeps on smiling at you. A mysterious smile. You can't predict what is she thinking when she's smiling. Because behind that smile is a dark side of her. Don't dare mess up with her because she can also make your life a living hell.

Seductive-Blue

She's that bitchy type. She keeps on flirting with boys. She smiles but for boys only, or she'll smile at you because she's planning something to ruin your mood. She's seductive in any ways. She's like drugs that can make you crazy in a playful way. When you're with her, she's the authority. Don't dare mess up with her because like the three she can make your life a living hell.

They've changed for good. They've changed to get their revenge. Will they get what they want? will "LOVE" overcome their eagerness to have revenge?

We'll find out if that time comes, the time "LOVE VS. REVENGE" strike.