Chapter 1- The Dark Four

Third Person's POV

Its first day of class at Amparu University(AU). Every students are busy checking and familiarizing their schedules, and others are busy chitchatting with their friends. They are laughing, giggling, and some are shouting.
But in just one snap, they stopped what they're doing and they became quiet as the well-knowned ruthless girl gang came. Its just a first day of class but they totally knew about this gang that's why they did what othors doing. They shut their mouth like they are so afraid.

The four girls walk down the corridor like they are the queens. Like they got the power to control each students.

The Dark-four or D'4.

That's what everybody calls them.

"Good morning everyone!" Mysterious-pink greeted everybody especially the boys which is her favorite to flirt with. She's the known Aizzer Faith Coloma. But everybody calls her mysterious-pink. Because she's mysterious. She keeps on smiling but you'll never know what she's smiling at. Its either she's being nice with you, or she's planning something to ruin your life. Pink, because she's always wearing her pink headband and a pink wristwatch. And Mysterious-Pink is her code name in gangster world.

"Why are you not answering back at her? She greeted you but you didn't greet back." Seductive-blue stated. Kaya naman pilit na bumati pabalik ang mga estudyante kay Aiz. She's Yoj Ellah Fernandez. Everybody calls her Seductive-blue or Blue, because she's seductive,para siyang isang nakakatakot na tukso. You want to avoid her but she's that type of person you cant get over with. She wants to control anything and everything. She always gets what she wants. And Blue, because she always wear a thing that have a touch of blue. Like her skirt now with a blue lace. Kahit anong style ng damit niya may bahid na blue. And Seductive-Blue is her code name in gangster world.

"Let's go girls. Glenn is waiting for us upstairs." Fierce-dark said. She's Nyeil Khate Blanco. She has this dark aura always. She always looks angry. Pain and hatred is visible in her eyes. She loathes boys, she despises them except her father, and Glenn . Dark, because she has this dark pair of eyes that always tells she's fvcking mad and angry. Fierce -dark is her codename in gangster world.
They continued walking through the corridor when someone accidentally bump at Cold-gray.

"Watch your way." Cold-gray said coldly. She's Yamy Soriano. She's always wearing her cold expression, like she's saying she didn't care at all but your wrong. She's bad as Fierce-dark. Gray, because of her gray-colored hair that makes her looks more cold. 

"Nakakatakot talaga sila noh? Nakakatakot nga sila sa mga post sa internet  eh pero mas nakakatakot pala sa personal."

"OMG they are so nakakatakot pala. Sabi ng sister ko di daw sila ganyan noon. Pero that girl with a pink headband looks mabait naman."

"Pare ang gaganda nung mga chicks pero nakakatakot."

"Nagbago na talaga sila."

"They've changed a lot."

Yan ang sinasabi ng bawat taong madadaaan nila.

Aizzer's POV

"OMG! OMG! Im having fun! Nakakatawa yung mga itsura nila promise. I never knew we are this famous gangsters. Haha and imagine takot sila sa'tin?" I keep on talking like I can't believe what's happening while we're walking to Glenn's office.

"Shut that noisy mouth of yours Aiz, we're here." Nyeil said. Napa pout na lang ako. Ang KJ talaga ng mga kasama ko promise. Pumasok na kami sa isang office and what I saw inside made me rolled my beautiful eyes.

"Is this the bullsh*t reason G na tinawag mo kami papunta dito?" Inis kong sabi. Nadatnan kasi naming nakaupo si PL sa lap niya.
Glenn just smirked at me and so as PL.

"What now G?" Inis ding sabi ni Yoj. Well, I know I'm not the only one who's annoyed here. We're all bitter you know.

"Hay naku your so mga bitter talaga." PL said Sabay alis sa lap ni Glenn. Months had passed and now they're together. I wish their relationship will last longer than ours. Why the hell am I thinking about it again? My hands balled into fists.

"Have a sit first mga tanda. And pwede ba, wag kayong beast mode dito sa office ko? Just please kahit isang minuto lang ibalik niyo yung dating kayo hanggang nasa loob kayo ng office ko." Seryosong sabi ni Glenn na ikinatango naman ni PL.

"That'll will never happen G. The old us is already gone." Yam said coldly.

"Okey, okey. Can't do nothing bout that." Pagsuko niya.

"What now Amparu?" Nyeil asked again.

"I just want to clarify things girls.
Yes your gangsters now, and I don't really know pano dumating sa ganitong set up. Pero sana don't overact. Wag kayong masyadong harsh sa mga students dito. Avoid being into trouble hanggat nandito kayo sa school ko kasi ako talaga ang malalagot Kay mommy." Pagmamakaawa niya.

"We can't promise to do that but we'll try our best." Nyeil said at sinang-ayunan naman namin.

"Then good then. Okey mga tanda you can proceed to your respective rooms now. At good news magkaklase kayo sa lahat ng subject niyo sa loob ng isang semester." Nakangiti niyang sabi na ikinatuwa ko. I know natuwa rin tong mga kasama ko pero hindi na ako mag e-expect na ipapakita nila yun. Dakilang KJ sila eh, as in Kill Joy.

---------------------------------
How's the first chapter guys? Is it exciting? Hehe
The first who'll comment for this chapter is lucky to have my dedication. I'll mention his/her name at the top of  chapter's beggining.