Kill Me With Your Love (Claudois)

You could smother me in your embrace, or suffocate me with your kisses. You could let me drown in the tears that I shed for you every time you leave.

You could strangle me with your desire, or plague me with lust. It wouldn't matter.

You could kill me many times over, however you wanted, and I wouldn't feel a thing. I wouldn't give a damn.

Because, Claude, you're everything to me. You know that. You've always known that. Without you, I'm just a pathetic little bastard that would've been killed long ago.

You make me glow. You make me burn. I fell for your lies and your façade of caring words. I became ensnared in your spider web, this dance you've been dancing. This dizzying, twisted, dark romance. But, I know the truth. The real truth.

I know you love me now. You would've devoured me by now if you didn't. You can't tell me otherwise, because I know that I'm right.

I never ordered you to do anything to me. It was all of your own free will. Every hug, every glance, every touch and every kiss. You did it yourself, even if at first it was just a part of your plan. You'd have never continued it if you didn't feel anything for me.

That's why I'm telling you. I want you to love me more than you've loved anything else. I need you to kill me with your love, the love that I know for certain that you feel for me.

I need you to tell me how you feel. Just... Just so that I can be happy.

Please Claude...

"Do you love me?"

"I love you, your highness."

-

DoEs'Nt EvErYoNe LoVe FlUfF?! ;-;

Just a short thing I typed up on the bus on the way home from school. :3

I decided to be nice and cheesy and end it there. I had a lot more after that part, but I liked it better like this.