Chapter 2

(Next Thursday)

"I'm suddenly not up for this idea anymore." I protest walking out of the castle to the limo waiting for me outside.

"You can't back out now you need to go. We'll see you on video chat remember?" Felecite pushes me slightly towards the limo, but I push her back a little bit.

"I know.. It's just that I'll be giving up all my money I'll have only about 300 pounds.. Or dollars as they say in America, to live with. Same with the other princes. What can I get with only 300 pounds?"

"Louis, there are a lot of things you can buy with that. And in America, you can buy things for only 3 dollars that's like 4 pounds. So just go now I have friends waiting to come over and celebrate." Lottie jokes, making the twins and Felecite laugh.

"Girls. Stop it or else you won't be having anyone over while he's gone. And as for you, you need to go. Don't just stand here." My mum takes my hand like I'm a child and walks me over to the limo "girls! Come on give your brother a hug and kiss before he leaves!" They all huff and walk over as my mum gives me a big hug and a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"When are you coming back?" Daisy tries to act sad of my departure but we see right through it.

"Don't try that with me." I pick her up and give her a kiss on the forehead, afterwards doing the same with Pheobe.

Next was Lottie who seemed extremely eager to get me out of the castle as she quickly gave me a half hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Felecite gave me a true hug and no kiss but at least she seemed like she was gonna miss me.

"Ok well I guess this is it. I'll see you--"

"We don't need to make this all mushy just get in the limo and go." Daisy rudely remarks.

"Daisy Tomlinson!" My mum scolds her, making her huff and look down.

"As I was saying, I'll see you hopefully when I find my princess."

"Ok we'll miss you, bye" my mum gives me one last hug before I get into the limo. It starts to drive away and I wave back to my family until their out of sight.

"Why did I agree to do this?" I mutter realizing I've just left my whole family behind in a different country that I'll be for weeks.

It only took about half an hour to get to the airport. I waited until my security got my bags out to get out of the limo into the wall of large men around me. We walked in being careful to keep the wall around me right.

"Oh my god it's Louis Tomlinson!" I hear a little girl shout from somewhere in the airport. Not long after there was a crowd of girls sticking their hands and markers through the security hoping I will touch them or sign something for them.

All I heard was "Marry me Louis!" Or "You're so hot Louis!" It's all I ever hear which wasn't bad, but that's exactly why I can't get married to someone here. They only like me for my fame and fortune. It'd be a miracle to find someone that doesn't.

Finally after what seemed like hours, we were at my private plane wing. All the screams were over it was just me and the security.

I felt like crying at this point. I can't go back now, but I'll have to do this. I wonder what the other princes are like. I wonder what the hose we're staying in is. I wonder how America is. I'll be finding out soon anyway.

••••••••

After hours of flying, we were finally in America. Where hopefully, my future wife lives.

I get off the plane, leaving my plane on the plane and take my bags by myself. When I come out of the plane, it feels very unfamiliar when no one is crowding around me. No one is asking for my autograph.

I look around my surroundings and see people everywhere. The American accents are everywhere. I look around and see girls in shorts and tank tops. This is something my sisters might wear at home, not in an airport.

I keep walking, not knowing where I was going and finally came across some guy with a sign saying 'Louis Tomlinson' I walk over to him.

"Um hello." I greet him.

"Hey, are you Lewis Tomlinson?"

I laugh "it's pronounced 'Louie' but yes sir." He nods and leads me out of the airport which if I say so myself, was huge. He takes me to a car outside of the airport and I pray I'm not riding in it.

"Well come on get in." He takes my bags and puts them in the trunk.

"This is what we're riding in?" I probably sounded stupid

"Uh yea, what else did you except?" He laughs. "Now in you go we don't have all day."

I sigh and get in the back seat.

"So where you from?" He asks as he starts driving.

"Doncaster, UK." I reply quietly, putting on my seat belt.

"That's cool. Why you come all the way here?" Uh oh.. I didn't come up with a cover story.

"Um to visit a friend" my reply sounded more like a question but luckily he didn't ask anymore questions.

"Alright we're here." He announced pulling into the driveway of a yellow house.

"What is this?" I ask trying not to sound disgusted at the sight of it.

"Your house. Come on I got other people--"

"You can't be serious this isn't where I'm staying." He rolls his eyes and gets out to go get my bags out for me.

I finally decide to get out. He shoves my bags at me and gets back in the car, driving away before I could say anything. I walk slowly over to the house and knocked on the door before opening it to find 4 other people in there. I've got some competition.