Secret Prince (Louis Tomlinson)

"Ok everyone settle down I've got news for you." I tell my family as they sit down after I call them for a family meeting. They take a few seconds but finally be quiet. I stand in front of them confidently as always.

"Now we all know that now that I'm about to turn 22, I should probably be looking for a girlfriend, and if it works out, maybe even a wife."

"Yea but you're not gonna find one" my little sister Daisy says, making my other sisters laugh.

"Girls, behave." My mum said firmly and directing all their attention back to me. "Now you were saying?"

"Well even though I have priorities here, I would like to go to the US to find someone."

"Why the US?" Felecite, one of my other sisters asks.

"Because everyone here knows I'm the prince of this part of England. If I go to the US, most people there aren't likely to know that I am a prince. I'm going to give away all my luxuries to go to America and find someone who truly loves me." I explain, confident in my plan.

"Can we come?" Phoebe, Daisy's twin asks eagerly.

"No. You guys will stay here in the castle. I'm going to go by myself, with a code name, buy new clothes, and I'll have only a little bit of money and a house. I'll be sharing the house with 4 other princes I've never met before." They all nod, understandingly.

"When are you leaving?" My mum asks sounding a bit concerned.

"In about a week. Sorry I told you so late this is the only time we'll all be together this month so I had to tell you now." The apologetic nature of my voice helped soften my mum's concerned face.

"Ok but just please find one girl. Don't go playing around with innocent women who don't know what they're getting themselves into." My sisters giggled and I glared at them for a moment before replying.

"I won't mum! Please don't bring that up right now." I plead her and sit down thinking the questions were over.

"But wait what part of America are you going to?" Lottie asks trying to show off her knowledge about America.

"I think the place is called Nebraska. Omaha is the city."

"Oh that's right next to the state Iowa it's like right on the border I think." She smiles with satisfaction at her smart talk.

"Shut up Lottie we get it." A clearly annoyed Felecite says.

"Ok then well I'll be leaving next Thursday I think. I just really hope this turns out right."

__________________________________

Ok so hi this is a new story I'm trying out I don't know if it makes sense or not yet but I got this idea from a tv show I watch, 'Secret Princes' and like yea I hope you like it please comment, vote and maybe follow me? Thanks :)