Chapter 4

The camera crew all stood up when me and Niall walked down, spewing "Your majesties" and bowing down a little bit. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from bursting into laughter and I could tell the other guys also were trying to do the same.

When they finally stopped a little bit later, I was able to take a deep breath and greet them back in a professional manner. "Hello, I'm Prince Louis Tomlinson if you didn't know... May I please know why you are in my house with those cameras, I did not sign up to be on tv." I say in the calmest way possible.

"Yea, hah, we know, and uh, well yea, you kinda did. I've got your contract right here" one of the people says and digs out a piece of paper from the thick binder they have before walking slowly and cautiously toward me with it. The look on my face must have been a look of pure venom because even I felt scared of what I might do.

I grabbed the piece of paper from his hand trying to stay as calm as possible but I found it hard to do. I read over the paper and saw that I in fact actually did sign up for a tv show. "I want out. I want out now." I demanded, throwing the piece of paper down.

"Sorry sir, you can't get home now, you don't have any money remember..." The man said cautiously, backing away slowly as if I was about to beat him to death.

"What do you mean I don't have any money, I'm a prince for god's sake! Call my family!" I was demanded with more force.

"We can't you also don't have a phone, you--"

"Then use your own! I came here for love and privacy, I will not be on a show in front of people across a country I've never been in"

"Um... I don't have my phone either" he tried to lie.

"Don't try those stupid tricks on me, you can't force me to stay here, forget this contract!" I then picked up the contract I had thrown on the floor and rip it in two. I won! I won, they can't do anything with a ripped contract! They think they can just--

The man pulled out another copy of my contract which made me even more furious. If I was gonna go along with this, he needs to stop having an attitude with me. "Sorry sir."

In that moment, I did something that I never thought I would have the heart to do: I gave up. I went along with them and didn't bother to stand up for my rights. I was powerless. I didn't have any money, a phone, any clothes, I lived in a crappy house... More like a two story cabin, and I just lost my life. No more Prince Louis, I finally realized. No more royalty, no more sisters, no more mum, no more butlers, no more anything. I looked down glumly as I nodded my head in defeat. "When do we start filming?"

"Now" a man with one of the big cameras says.

••••••••••

*NEXT DAY*

I wake up and look around, confused as ever... Where the fuck am I? Oh right, I'm in hell. I lay back and cover myself with the big ugly looking cotton blanket that smells like shitty laundry detergent along with everything else in this dumb house.

"Rise and shine drama kings!" That annoying voice of Neil shouts through the house, walking past my room. How can he be so happy about this?!

"The cameras are coming, get out of bed and lets get planning!" He screams again, barging into my room and pulling my blanket down.

"What the fuck?!" I look at him and furrow my eyebrows, glaring at him.

"The cameras are coming put on your clothes and get downstairs pretty boy" he says and laughs at his own attemp at an insult.

"Just get out of my room would you?" I groan and roll my eyes. I get out of bed as he walks out of my room.

I shake my head and push myself out of bed and to the small bathroom to shower.

After showering I put on my suit and walk downstairs where the cameras are already there and all the rest of the boys are.

"Ah Louis, we were just talking about you" Liam or whatever his name is points me out to the cameras. The cameras turn to me and I walk down the stairs, sitting on the couch next to Harry.

"Now we can start planning. First of all what are our names gonna be? I wanna be Zach" Zayn says.

"Ok, I wanna be Peter" Harry says and I furrow my eyebrows

"That's-- nevermind" I shake my head and sigh "I'll be Larry" I says and lean back on the couch.

"I'll be Will" Liam says after me and we all look at Niel, who was staring off into space.

"Niall?" Whoops... Harry taps his shoulder and he snaps back into reality.

"Huh? I'll be Nick" he says "sorry I was thinking"

"Ok so Nick, Peter, Larry, Will, and Zach" Liam clarifies. "Sound good, now for our cover stories. I'll be that I got a job offer here"

"Or we can all just be the same backstory. We can be that we're here to help our families back home and advance on our careers" I say trying not to sound ignorant.

"Sounds good" Liam agrees. He says sounds good a lot.

"Ok well now we gotta go shopping for our American clothes" Niall says excitedly and I groan to myself "by the way, we don't have any money so..." He says to the camera guy.

The camera guy nods "yea, you ever heard of a thrift shop?"

••••••••••••

(ERMAGERD sorry I got writers block and then I got lazy but I'm back nowwww :))))