Chapter 3

"Oh hey!" The blonde one notices me and stands up to greet me. "I'm Niall" He puts his hand out for me to shake and I do.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Louis Tomlinson" I smile at him and notice that he's Irish.

"Nice to meet you Louis, I'm Harry, Harry Styles" the man with curly hair said, extending his hand out to me. I looked at him for a second before shaking it. I already wasn't on good terms with him, I prefer people standing up when I greet them. I guess he just thinks he's too royal for that but he's about to get a reality check.

I let go of his hand and looked at him closer, automatically noticing something familiar about him.

"I've heard of you before I think.." I say, then shake my head to get rid of it.

"Oh you probably saw me in tabloids telling lies about me and other girls. People just can't stop talking about me." He laughed and I have to admit, he intimated me a little bit. He seems to be good with the ladies, he's very laid back.. Not something I like to see but that just means I'll have to work harder.

"Yes, yes, you're quite the ladies man Harry, I'm Liam" he actually stood up to greet me and I happily shook his hand and gave him a curt nod and a smile.

"And last, but not least hopefully, I'm Zayn" the man with the black hair said. He wasn't wearing a traditional suit so I knew he was somewhat of a rule breaker. He stayed seated while he said that and I glared at him silently before turning back to the rest.

"So now that everyone's here, lets go pick our rooms shall we?" Liam stands up and starts walking to the stairs and we follow.

He already seems like the leader here but not on my watch. I shake my head and laugh at my jealous, yet very true thoughts, earning myself weird looks from the other princes.

We were soon up the little stairs and looking through the rooms. I immediately claimed the biggest room for myself, but only earned myself a big argument.

"Why should you get the biggest room, why not one of us?" Niall asks when I say I want the room.

"Because I deserve it." I was already sprawled on the bed so there was no room for anyone else.

"But we all do too. You shouldn't get it just cuz you want it. We all want it." Liam's fatherly talk butts in.

"Wow is everyone just gonna go all crazy on me just cause I chose this room?" Immature much?

"Well we were gonna decide who gets it and you got here last anyway." They all nod as Liam points the obvious out.

"Ok whatever you know what, fine." I got off the bed, which is very unlike me to just give up something I want, but I wanted to start off good with these guys.

"Ok so the middle one of us should get this." Zayn says, probably thinking it was him. "What's everyone's birthdays? Mine is January 12th." He smiles and looks at everyone.

"What year?" Niall sits on the bed as he says it.

"1993" Zayn visibly gets nervous when he says that and I sigh frustratingly realizing that I'm older than him.

"Mines September 13th 1993" Niall smiles "I think I'm the middle one" he sounded so confident. Ugh.

"I'm younger. Mine is February 2nd 1994." Harry says and frowns.

"Mine is August 29th 1993. What about you Louis?" Liam asks me, knowing I won't get the room.

"1991." Is all I say not wanted to waste time.

"I guess I'm the middle one then" he says trying to act surprised. "You guys can go decide your rooms" he smiles and plops on the bed lazily.

I have never in my life met a prince like him. He's manipulative, strategic, a charmingly good actor.. Actually I'm basically describing myself.

As I walk out of the room another one with big windows catches my eye and I walk in before anyone else notices. I look around and outside the window. The view was better than anything else I've seen since I've been in America, which has only been about two hours.

I sprinted downstairs to get my bags and drag them behind me until I can throw it into my room. I look at my bags then around at the room.

"How do they expect me to do this?" My voice is low as I think of ways. After a few seconds I finally opened a suitcase and looked inside.

I was used to my designers doing this kind of thing for me, but I'm on my own.

"Eh the lads said to come downstairs to talk about some important stuff." A knock is played on the door and Niall walks in to fetch me to the living room. I look at him for a second before nodding and walking toward the stairs. When I come down, I see kind of the biggest surprise. Tv cameras.