Chapter 7

*NEXT DAY*

I sleep in, surprised Niall isn't there that morning to wake me up. I woke up at about 11:00am and walk downstairs to ask Harry where Niall is.

"Why do you wanna know, I thought you hated him?" He asks like the bitch he is.

"Just fucking tell me." I snap at him and he laughs quietly, managing to stay charming even though there aren't any girls around

"Work, Niall and Zayn start work at 8:00am and end at 4:00pm and Liam starts at 8:30am and ends at 1:00pm" he answers

"Oh... That's way too early to be starting anything" I say, walking back upstairs and into the bathroom to take a shower.

•••••••••••••••

After my shower I see that it's already 11:30 and the walk to ice cream place is 15 minutes... Should I care? Probably but oh well

I take my time putting on my uniform. Harry comes in a few times to tell me to hurry up but I just ignore him. By the time I think I look decent enough to take a step out of this dump, it's 11:50 and Harry has already left without me.

At least I look good and I can say I was fashionably late.

By the time I get there, I only have two hours of work left and it wasn't that crowded in there, at least not as crowded as yesterday, so basically I got somewhat of a free day. Unfortunately, when I went in the back storage area to get my own ice cream just for a snack my dumb boss was there.

"Ah finally. Where were you Louis?" he says trying to sound intimidating. Was he waiting to scream at me or something?

"Uh yea... Home?"

"Do you know exactly when your shift starts?" He walks closer slowly and I take a step back.

"Yeah, noon." I look around awkwardly and he tries to get my attention.

"Yeah, and it's 12:55... Why are you so late?" He crosses his arms.

"I had to look--" I started but stopped not wanting to hear a lecture about how looking good wasn't important "I got lost on the way"

"So then how'd Harry get here?"

"I don't know, he knew where it was obviously. Can I get to work now?"

He sighs "now you listen here--" he comes closer and I laugh loudly

"No, what? You think you can just talk to me like that?" I laugh again "do you know how much security I have around me that could beat you to a pulp just for talking to me in that manner?"

"Excuse me?" He furrows his eyebrows and I sigh.

"Damn it.. Never mind" I need to stop that.

"Okay? Well as I was saying you better get your act straight or you'll be fired before you know it. This is your first and only warning you understand?"

"Yeah." I clench my teeth. What a great day this is already turning out to be.

•••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the late update I've had a lot of homework and I've been having to stay at school for long after school but I'm gonna try updating every Saturday :))