Chapter 4 - Selena Gomez

Cassie's POV

I awakened feeling slightly drowsy, expecting to be in a stranger's bed after a long ass high school party with a major hangover. Instead, I found myself tied up, stuck in the back of a moving vehicle that smells like men's cologne.

Then reality hit me. Real hard. As hard as the meteor that hit Earth and wiped out all the dinosaurs.

I mean, it can't be that bad right?

So... I just got kidnapped by a sexy Greek god, drugged and currently being driven to an unknown location.

Well, when I put it that way, it sounds pretty bad.

At least he's hot though. I've got to say I'm very lucky I wasn't kidnapped by a perverted sixty year old man.

As I struggled to release my binds, I heard the radio turn on and the volume increasing.

Suddenly...

"SO BABY PULL ME CLOSER IN THE BACK SEAT OF YOUR ROVER, THAT I KNOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD-"

I recognised the terrible singer's voice to be my kidnapper's.

"BITE THAT TATTOO ON YOUR SHOULDER, PULL THE SHEETS RIGHT OFF THE CORNER OF THE MATTRESS THAT YOU STOLE--"

He continued to boom on as my ears started to bleed.

"FROM YOUR ROOMMATE BACK IN BOULDER!"

I just couldn't take it anymore, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"WE AIN'T EVER GETTING OLDER!!!"

I mean, I was hoping he had a voice like Drake, but I guess with that gorgeous body and that perfect hair, he's bound to have at least one flaw. And unfortunately, we all know what that is now.

"Please stop singing, you're killing me! I'd rather have something more badass on my death certificate," I pleaded.

I'd rather mine be - Cause of death: Suicide

Then a new tune started to play... Oh shit, please not this song.

He began booming again, "CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF!"

Yep, I'm officially dead.

"NO MATTER HOW HARD I'M TRYING TO!"

"Please keep your horniness to a minimum mate!"

"I WANT YOU ALL TO MYSELF!"

"Sorry, but I want none 'a you." Clearly a lie, seeing how hot he is.

"CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF--" he paused briefly, "I MEAN I COULD, BUT WHY WOULD I WANT TO?!"

Boy, this is gonna be a longgg ride.

Brb, I think I'll just go knock myself out.

Songs:
Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez