Chapter 11 - Twinky

Miles' POV (Goes back to the previous chapter)

Just as I opened a drawer to collect a clean shirt, I heard Cassie shout, "Bye bitch!" so I ran out of my bedroom to had seen that she escaped from the unlocked door.

I chased after her as she was heading towards my vehicles.

Not the Ferrari. Please not the Ferrari.

Dammit, she picked the Ferrari.

Ahh! Why did I have to leave the keys on the boot? I'm a fucking dumbass.

She got in and stepped on it.

I jumped in my white piece of shit and trailed behind her.

I was extremely worried for her.

By 'her', I mean by my beautiful Twinky. Don't judge me! I love my car, OK.

WTF?! Cassie can't fucking drive! Is she drunk? Where did she even learn how to drive? GTA V?!

I do not trust her with my baby.

Crash!

NOOO! My Twinky! Whyyyyy?!

R.I.P Twinky 2016

Of course she drove my baby into a tree. I could feel Cassie's smugness from here, dead or not.

As agitated and pissed I was, I was still worried about Cassie. I mean if she died I would literally have to become a necrophile. That's just wrong. *Shivers*

She hopped out of my thrashed Twinky and started running. I'm frustrated that I haven't caught her yet but I'm also relieved that she isn't dead.

Thud!

Ouch! I wonder if she got any splinters on her forehead.

I walked over, she was obviously concussed. But at least no splinters! I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

I just noticed, she has a nice ass.

Hey! I'm a guy okay!

"Oh Cassandra, what am I going to do with you?" I whispered while shaking my head.

A/N: Have you guys noticed that sometimes Miles calls her Cassandra but other times he calls her Cassie? So Cassie was originally her fake name/identity, however her nickname for her fake name is Cass but her nickname for her real name is Cassie. I hope it's not too confusing for you.