Chapter 17 - Sike! (Psyche)

A/N: I swear writing this chapter was so sad! This book is soon coming to an end.

Cassie's POV

Miles took my hand and led me to the patterned picnic mat on the ground.

"You really put an effort into this didn't you?"

"Anything for my first ever girlfriend."

I nearly choked on my own saliva, "You've never had another girlfriend before?"

"Nope." Now I felt really bad. Thanks for the guilt trip Miles.

I changed the topic of our chat to feel less guilty, "The view's so beautiful."

"Just like you." Omfg Miles that was so cheesy.

"I'm hungry." Of course he'd say that.

We sat there in a comfortable silence while eating the ham and cheese sandwiches that Miles had made. They were a little bland, but I didn't say anything, considering he put so much effort into all this.

After we finished eating, Miles jumped up and turned on some slow music, then chivalrously asks, "May I have this dance?" Offering his hand, I accepted and placed mine on his own.

My right hand was intertwined with his left, my left rested on his shoulder while his right was holding the small of my back.

Our feet moved in unison as we swayed our bodies to the calming music. My head rested on his free shoulder as his warm breath tickled my neck.

We both enjoyed the peaceful yet cliché moment, even though he kidnapped me, I actually haven't felt this good in a long time.

I immediately gloomed once I remembered my plan. I wished this moment would never, but it's time to get it over with.

Let's do this.

I lifted my head from his shoulder to eye contact. I stared into his mesmerising eyes, my glaze flickering from his eyes to his lips, he does the same.

I leaned in closer and whispered in his ear, "I think I'm falling for you..."

My lips then brushed against his.

Taking him by surprise, my knee flew up right before he could lean in for the kiss.

Bullseye! Or should I say Ballseye! Haha, I'm great!

Miles hands instantly flew down to his crotch.

I smirked, "Sike! Looks like you're not the only one with acting skills, aye?"

He looked away from me in disgust.

His reaction wiped the smirk from right off my face, then in all seriousness I saluted him, "Goodbye Miles. You'll find someone, I promise. Just please, don't kidnap her."

Then I ran.

As fast as I possibly could in heels.

But this time, I'm never seeing him again.

5. Back stab - Unfortunately, tick
6. Run - Tick