Chapter 1: Dare

~Bambam Pov~

Jackson will always be Jackson. How can he make me do this. Anyways it is not like i can retreat back from the bet now. I lost the bet so I must do this.
You guys might be wondering what the bet is right.
Well, the rest of the members are making me send a text to a stranger since I lost the bet.
jinyoung chose a random number and made me send the text through my phone.
Aghh! My Hyungs are really mean. This is what happens when you are the youngest. Me and Yugyeom get bullied by the Hyungs all the time.
Anyways, I took my phone and typed the number in it.
"Write I love you Bambam" Jackson shouted.
"What? Hyung dont do this to me. What if it turns out to be a guy" I said while pouting to the Hyungs. They just ignored me acting cute.
"what If it turns out to be a fan Bambam" said Yugyeom.
I just shrugged.
I nervously typed the text praying to God that it is not a guy or a crazy fangirl. " I love you"  I wrote and sended the message.

After a minute or two I got a reply.
"WTF who are you" It said.
Jackson immediately grabbed my phone and read it out to the rest.
Everyone laughed.
"This person must be an idiot. They don't know they are talking to the one and only Bambam of Got7. How ignorant. Well I can't blame the person since I have not told he/she who I really was.

After the game, JB Hyung who is our leader took us to dinner since we won an award at the KBS Music Bank for our recent comeback Hard Carry.  we really worked hard for the comeback and we are really glad our hard work has paid of.

After dinner, our manager drove us home since everyone were tired after all the busy schedules we had for our comeback.
"Good Night Manager Hyung" we all said and bow.
"Good night guys. I am really proud of your hardwork so as a reward I am giving you a day of tomorrow. Do whatever you want but remember to behave well" our manager hyung said.

We were really happy and jackson started started dancing like a happy child who got candy as a reward. We laughed at Jackson and said our thanks to our manager. We bow and got into our dorm.

I took shower and brushed my teeth and went to bed. I checked my phone and I got a message from Twice Mina. I clicked and it read "Congratulation Oppa for winning KBS Music Bank. Really happy for you :). Good night Oppa". 
I replied to her mesages thanking her. Well, Mina has a thing for me but I don't feel the same so when she confessed I declined her confession because I really felt nothing for her. Me and her work at the same  company JYP Entertainment so we still remained friends because we didn't want things to get awkward between us.
After I replied to Mina's  text I saw the message I send to the stranger because of the bet.
I clicked on and I decided to play with this person.
"Hey, lets introduce ourselves" I sent to the stranger. " My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul but I am known as Bambam" I wrote and sended.

Why isn't the stranger answering back. They should have known who I am by now. After awhile I see the person is typing. " Who are you? Who the hell is Kunpimook Bhuwakul? Bambam🤔. I dont know who you are seriously stop freaking me out. I am going to report you that you are harassing a girl so stop spamming me with texts Kunpimook Bhuwakul or whatever your name is" she wrote.
Wth is wrong with her. OMg no one has ever spoken with me like that. Well I am glad she is a girl and not a boy. It also seems like she doesn't know me or Got7 which is good thing.
I want to know her she seems really different from the other girls who usually throw themselves at me.
" Wow, you fierce girl. I like it though. Don't worry I am not going to harass you because I am a gentleman. Anyways tell me your name I want to get to know you."
"What why would you want to know me. Stop wasting your time and sleep" she wrote.
"I am not wasting my time because I really want to get to know you so please tell me your name" I wrote.
"okay fine! My name is Tiffany and I am 17 years old. Happy now 😑"  she wrote. A smile crept into my face as I looked at the message. Aww she is really cute. I am already liking her now I thought.
" Yes! I am very happy Tiffany. Well it seems I am older than you two years. I am glad to have known you Tiffany" I wrote.
" okay. I need to sleep now. Bye" She said.
"Okay Tef, good night and sleep tight xx"
"okay"

Tiffany really seems interesting girl even though I never saw her face. I really want to get to know. She seems like the type of person who dossn't open very fast to people but I don't mind. I will make her very comfortable and open around me.

Yess I want to get to know Tiffany more and that means being her friend.
I turned of the light and drifted to sleep with  a satisfied smile on my face.