chapter 3: late night messages

This will be in a text format
Enjoy!
…………

Weird stranger:  " Hi Tef, what are you doing"

Tef: " Yah why can't you leave me? You are so annoying"

Weird stranger: " I don't want to that is why. You still can't believe that I am an idol and my group name is Got7 don't you"

Tef" " Yes I don't believe you. You could just pretend to be Bambam when you are not. It is not like I can see your face to clarify you actually him"

Weird stranger: " so if I prove to you it is actually me Bambam, the idol will you believe me?"

Tef: " whatever. I am very sure you are lying. I don't even know who got7 is so in order to make sure you are Bambam I need to know Got7"

Weird stranger: " first time you said something wise. Okay Tef lets do this. First you go and learn who got7 are I still can't believe that you don't know got7. Seriously which world do you live"

Tef: " whatever and for your kind of information I live in Seoul, Korea. It is just that I am not into that lifestyle and I am not interested"

Weird stranger: " hahaha you weird Tef, anyways since you live in Seoul lets meet up and clarify that I am really Bambam of got7"

Tef: " whatever, I am sure you are not. Okay lets meet I need to prove this right. If you were an idol why would you talk to a normal girl who you don't even know"

Weird stranger: " correction there. It is not that I don't know you. I know you very well. You are a girl named Tiffany who is 19 and is not outgoing and she is little spoken and that girl is my friend. See I know you well".

Weird stranger: " Anyways lets meet at Han River at 6:00 pm tomorrow
What do you say"

Tef: " whatever lets do it. Tomorrow at 6:00pm it is. I will come so I can prove you are not the idol Bambam"

Weird stranger: " okay deal. Lets meet tomorrow. I have to go now bye"

Tef: "whatever bye"

~ Bambam~

"Yes I am finally going to meet her. Can't wait for tomorrow to come"
I said shouting while jumping around.

I still can't believe that she doesn't know got7 seriously. I cant wait to see her reaction when I meet her tomorrow.

" Bambam lets go we have to shoot for After School today" Jackson Hyung said
" okay Mr Wild & sexy. Kaja" I said happily

" finally someone from the members have recognised that I am the Wild and sexy" Hyung said while playfully winking at me
" I take it back Hyung" I said
" whatever baby Bambam" Jackson said
" I am not your baby Hyung"
I said to him
" Guys stop taking your time and lets go" said the leader JB

" okay leader" I said playfully

~ Tiffany Pov~

Aghhh this Bambam guy or whatever he is annoying
Lets meet him tomorrow and prove that he is just lying and he isn't an idol or whatever

For that I need to know who Bambam and got7 are right.
So lets check their music videos
I went to YouTube and typed got7
Their music videos came out. There is a recent one that is called Hard Carry. I clicked on that and watch the video

Hard Carry mv

Ohh the first guy who raps is sexy and handsome but then the second guy who also raps is much cuter and sexier and his rap part is cool

I watched the whole video but I don't know which was bambam.
So I went and google searched him.i wrote Bambam got7 and clicked on the image part. I saw his messages well lets say he is handsome and really cute. He doesn't look Korean at all. I wonder where he is from.

As a professional photographer, I must say his posses and expressions are killer. From just looking at his photos I can say he must have lots of girl fans.

I then went back to their music videos since I am now familiar with all the members.

The second rapper in Hard Carry turned out to be Bambam. Woww impressive even though I am not into all this idol staff.
Okay the first rapper is Jackson Wang I think and he is such a good rapper. He is chinese member and I found out that Bambam is from Thailand. That explains his name which is difficult to pronounce.

The lead vocalist are impressive as well. Youngjae and JB both have impressive voice as well.
Mark is also half Taiwanese and American. He is total hottie to be honest and is an impressive rapper.
Yugyeom I think he is called is the makne before it was bambam since he was younger

Well that is all got7 and I think I did my homework pretty well. Tomorrow is the day to prove who that guy really is. Is he really the real Bambam or some other guy?

We will find it out tomorrow.