Chapter 2: weird stranger

~Tiffany Pov~

Today while I was busy taking some photos of some models when I got a message from a stranger which
said " I love you"  I was not surprised because this has not happened for the first time.
Well I am only 19 years old but I am already at the peak of success. I am very successful photographer and I take photos of models and celebrities. I have got some male celebrities hitting on me and I have made some female enemies who are celebrities as well who think I have stolen their men. But the thing is, I am not interested in love or relationship. This are all just a job to me and I really don't even remember any of the famous idols or actors names that I worked with. So when this stranger said his name was bambam and he is a celeb. I didn't not know who he is and I really wasn't interested in knowing who he is because my parents have well taught me to not talk to strangers and this person was a weird stranger.

Aggg he just cant stop bothering me. He wants to know my name. Fine I will tell him so he can shut his mouth up. I told him my name and age.

He said he is an idol and it is not like i believe him so whatever.

He is really a weird stranger.