Chapter 5: Offer

~Bambam P.O.V~

It has been nearly a week since me and Tef has been friends. We didn't meet since then because of how busy we both were but that doesn't mean that we haven't talked or texted each other on the phone. Because we have. What i have learned from her is that she really likes to keep things to her self. Not letting people around her know how she feels as if by doing so, she is protecting the people around her.  Maybe she is still uncomfortable around me which is understandable since we only met like nearly a week ago.

"Bambam, what are you doing here sitting a lone infront of the window in a deep thought?" Jackson asked me as he sat next to me.
"Ah nothing jackson hyung i am just thinking that is all" i replied.
" Okay if you say so but if you need anything you got me" jackson hyung said with a beaming smile as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him " Thanks hyung and i know you always got my back" . " That is for sure!"

*******
~Tiffany~

" Yes Hyuna keep that expression. Look at me, yes like that" *click click*

"Well done girls that was successful photoshoot. You girls are naturally beautiful" I told the members of Wonder Girls as they all bowed and left with smile.

Today i was doing photoshoot of girl groups like Wonder Girls, Apink and Girl generation. It was really busy day for me and i am glad i can go now since I am done with the shooting.

" Miss Tiffany please wait" i heard a voice calling me as i was packing my cameras and items from the table. I looked over behind me as i see a man with a suit and glasses walking towards me. He bowed slightly and i did with a confusion written on my face.

" Yes sir how may i help you?" He looked at me with slight smile and said " My boss has seen your work just now and he wants you to be the one to take photos of the idols at his company. If it is okay with you, would you please come with me?" The man asked me politely.

" Sure why not" i said smiling. Even though i was tired, it is okay to make extra money right. It is not like someone is anticipating and waiting for me at home. I shrugged and followed the man's lead.

"Get in Miss" he opened the door of black Limo. Why all fancy i thought to myself. I got inside the limo and in few minutes, the same man opened the door for me.

" Welcome to JYP Entertainment" the man said as he pointed to the JYP building.

I was shocked, surprised.

" Please follow me" i did what he said and follow him inside to JYP.

I wonder if  i am going to see Bambam. I havent seen him for nearly a week as both of us were busy but we still texted each other. He is really friendly and nice guy. He always tries to make me feel comfortable around him. What i like about him is that he is very open-minded and warm person.

" Miss please meet our Boss, Park Jinyoung also known as JYP" the man said pointing to the man infront of me who i recognise is JYP himself.

" Hello Miss Tiffany,  It is pleasure to meet you" JYP greeted me with a little bow and shake my hand.

" pleasure is mine Sir" i said smiling at him.

" Well TIffany, I have seen your work and I would love if you could be the photographer for our upcoming magazine which will be featuring some of our idols  from my company" JYP said as he smiled.

" Well sir, I would love to"
"Great Miss Tiffany. Lets do great work together" he said while shaking my hand.

" Now let me show you and introduce you the idols whom you will  be taking photos" JYP said as he walked guiding me to somewhere.

" This is where our idols practice their dancing and singing" JYP pointed to a corner that has many rooms with name tags at the door.

" This room belongs to one of our best idol group 2PM and you will be taking their photos as well" he said as he guided me into 2pm practice room.

" Hello boys" JYP said. All the boys turned around and immediately bowed at their boss.

"Boys let me introduce you. This is Miss Tiffany and she will be the photographer for your upcoming magazine cover and Tiffany, this is 2pm" Jyp introduced us to each other.

" Anneyonghaseyo" they all said while bowing at me. So respectful.
" Anneyonghaseyo" i replied bowing as well.

" boys continue the good work.  Bye for now" jyp said as we existed from 2pm practice room.

Next stop Twice Practice room.

" Hi girls, how is dance going?" JYP said as he entered the room.

They were all sitting down looking  exhausted as they drank their water.

As soon as they saw JYP, they all stood up and bowed at him.

" girls meet Miss Tiffany who will be taking photos of Twice to be placed in our upcoming magazine" Jyp said.

They looked at me and bowed awkwardly.

We left the room and went to the next one. At this point, i was exhausted and i just wanted to go home.

When JYP stopped walking, i did as well. I took a glance at the next room.

Got7