chapter 4:Meeting up

~Tiffany pov~

The sound of birds chirping and the bright light from the sun awakes me from my beautiful slumper. I groan as I wake up and sit on the bed. I slowly open my eyes to get used to the bright daylight.

As I sat, I remember that today is the day I will meet that so called idol, Bambam. Now it is 10 am and we going to meet at 6 pm. I have quite lot of time.

I went to the bathroom and did the daily morning routine and after that I went downstairs to make breakfast for myself because my stomach is annoying me with all the sounds it is making.

I made pancakes and had a coffee.

Since I have no work today, I used my time wisely. I did my laundry and sorted out my clothes. I hardly find time to clean the house so my fridge is sometimes filled up with expired food so today I cleaned my fridge and threw away all the expired stuff.

The rest of the day I spent on watching TV and catching up on my English shows. I might live in South Korea but I really love English shows and dramas so I watch those.

At 1pm, I ordered pizza for lunch and ate that and continued with my drama marathon.

Now it is 5 pm. So I got up and started getting ready to meet this Bambam guy at Han River.

My outfit is black tight skinny jeans with a white t-shirt that says Be you. I also wore my white sneakers and did light makeup on. I put on perfume and grabbed my keys to leave.

Now it is 6:00 pm and I just arrived at Han River.

Suddenly I got a text in my phone.
" Hi Tef, I am here. But where are you"
" I am also here next to the bridge. You better come quickly"
" okay I think I see you"

After that I looked around and I saw a guy wearing blue tight skinny jeans with a  white plain shirt and he was in disguise. He walked towards me

" Anneyong Tef" he said cheerfully
" Anneyong Bambam" I replied

It was awkward for a seconds until he asked the second question.
" you know you are really pretty girl Tef" he said as he looked at me from toe to head
" Yeah I know" I casually replied trying to hide my blush. It is true I have been getting this type of comments from all type of celebrities but the way he said it made my heart flutter as if he was different from them.

" I was so excited to meet who this frank and little outspoken girl was and now I finally met her and I am happy to finally see you" he said while smiling

" me too. I was really excited too" I replied smiling at him
" so dont you want to clarify if I am the real Bambam or not" he said while putting his hands into his pockets.

" Yes I do" i replied
" okay, let me show you then. In this way I can prove I am not playing around with you"

He pulled his hands out of his pocket and slowly took his mask of.
He looked at me and I see the most handsome guy in the whole world. Dont judge me,seeing bambam now looks more handsome and sexier than him on tv. He really was good looking and he really really was bambam of Got7.

" Now do you believe me?"
I looked at his eyes and nodded " Yes I do. You really were not faking it"
"of course I was not. That is just nasty"

" Do you want to take a walk around. It is still early to go back home now" he asked

" Yea sure. Lets go and walk around" I said and he gave me the biggest smile ever. He looked so innocent.

We started walking and for a moment it was silent until he broke the silent

" So Teff, what do you do" he asked
" ah, I am a celebrity photographer" I replied

He looked at me shocked but then smiled " Really, that is cool. That means that you have met quite a lot of idols and actor's right?"

" Yeah I have worked with many entertainment agencies and I have taken pictures of idols and celebrities"

"Wow give me some examples" he replied

" Well, I have taken photos of idol groups such as 2Pm, Girls generation, Big Bang, Exo, BTS, Monsta X and many more" I replied

" Wow you really are a great photographer. I hope one day you take our group photos as well" he said looking at my eyes with cute smile on his face

" why not" I replied giving him the same smile as well

we walked around Han river and as we were walking, I saw food stall which were selling street food. I smiled at it and i think Bambam has noticed it because he asked me ''Hey, do you want to eat some food?" I nodded and he said with excitement " Lets go"

we arrived at the food stall and I ordered some spicy rice cake and sausage rolls along with fried rice. Bambam also did the same as well.

"Mhhhhhh" i moaned out as i ate the spicy rice cake.
"Is it that delicious" bambam asked as he looked at me amused
"Yes, it taste damn good" i replied back as i looked at him. He smirked and i looked away hiding my blush.

"Tef, lets go sit there. I think there is going to be firework display tonight" bambam said as he pointed to a place to sit with Han river view infront of us. We walked and sat there a little away from the couples that were also standing there waiting for the fireworks.

It was all quite as we sat and looked at the river and the cool wind hitting us. It was not awkward silent but rather peaceful silent.

"Bambam... why did you bother meeting me? You could have just stopped talking to me after the prank  you didn't have to do all this" i asked bambam because this question was in my mind all the time. Why me?

After few seconds bambam spoke " Tef, at first,it was all a prank but i am glad i have done it and went with this prank because for once, i get to have a normal friend who will not take advantage of me. Dont get me wrong, i do have a friends but they are just 'friends, but with you, i feel like i can be myself and you wouldn't judge me because of me being me. You are amazing girl and i would love to have you as my friend because i know that eventually you will like the real bambam and not the idol bambam that everyone sees on tv" bambam spoke as he looked infront,  his hands wrapped around his knees. I looked at him surprised at his way of thinking. He really was different of how idols are. Our eyes met and i smiled at him and he smiled too.

At that moment, there was beautiful display of fireworks infront of us. All sort of colour, making the dark sky look more brighter and beautiful.

"Hey Tef, i hope i didn't scare you" bambam spoke as we walked towards the cars. I smiled "of course not. I am glad we became friends and i am happy you have opened your thoughts to me" i told him as i took glance at his face which had a huge innocent yet mischievous smile.

"Great, now you need to give your Oppa a drive back home." he said as he placed one of his hand to my shoulder. I laughed
"Okay lets go" i said as i opened my car and he sat on the passenger sit.
"Great car you have"
"Thanks Bammi" i blurted out calling him bammi. Wth did i just say. I guess i am getting comfortable around him.
"Bammi, i like it" he beamed. I just laughed and started the car.
I put my phone on shuffle and the first song that played was Tyga 1 of 1.

"Do you also listen to him?" I asked bambam because he pretty much knew all the lyrics. "Yes i love his songs" bambam replied.
"Me too" i said.

"By the way, i am just driving, having no idea where your dorm is" i told bambam
"Oh sorry" he laughed and after that he put his address on his phones map and i followed the direction.

In a few minutes, we were outside JYP dorm.
"Tef, it was great night with you" bambam said
"Same here" i replied as he got out of the car.
"Good night and sweet dreams chingu" he said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. I was shocked and my eyes widen. He smirked as he saw my face and left me there shocked as i place a hand on where he kissed earlier.

"Good night" i wispered as i blushed.