Chapter 6: Familiar Faces part 1

As Zetto and co made their way through the crowd, a familiar voice befell their ears.

"Bonjour, Kuzuuya, it has been a while since we've met." The voice said, as Zetto, Monica and the others turned, the voice belonging to none other than Kashven Yotatsu, Zetto's former evil doppleganger, created by the Evil Kitsune tribe to destroy him.

"Mr.Yotatsu, it has been a while." Zetto said as he bowed formaly, greeting his dopple, who now stood in front of him, cutlass sheathed at his side, and his hair put into a ponytail to differeinchate himself from Zetto and to look the way he wanted, it seemed.

"Kuzuuya. What are you doing here in Nuvola Nove?" Kashven asked.

"We are here to see our son, what are you doing in Nuvola Nove if I may ask?" Zetto replied.

"I live here. I was just off picking up some friends of mine in Paris." Kashven answered as two shadows appeared next to him, creatures rising from them. As they rose they began to take the shape of dog like beasts, and form into Viras

"You aren't planning anything, are you?" Monica asked, glaring at him.

"Not this time. And even if I was, I wouldn't make some convoluted, complicated, ignorant plan that involve thousands of innocent people when I only have a quarrel with one person." He explained.

 "Also..." Kashven said as he took out a pencil and paper and began writing something down, after which he handed it to Monica. "This is Ethan's address. We've met a few times and he's shown me around a few years ago." He explained again, after which he turned and walked away, further into the city,followed by the two Viras and Catherine. "We'll be seeing each other again soon. Kuzuuya and co."