Chapter 9: A New Old Enemy part 1

"I agree, that technique is quite impressive." Zetto said in agreement. "Could you show me how to perform it as well?"

Alpha Kashven nodded and took off the rings, after which a flash of light appeared, and before them stood Kashven and his Vira companions.

"Here." He said as he gave him the rings.

"Mr.Yotatsu, I would like to attempt this with you, if you do not mind?" Zetto then asked him, to which Kashven paused for a moment, then nodded and put on one of the rings. Zetto then put on the other two, after which a flash of light like before blinded the others, soon after there was but one figure standing in the room, wearing a brown and black tailcoat, a cutlass at his side, with short black hair with silver tips like the end of a hedgehog's quill.

"This is impressive." the man said to himself, glancing at a nearby mirror in the room. "We are...a combination of the strengths of two."

"What do we call this again?" Monica asked.

The man turned to her, "Oh, it's called a "Duo Teaglaim" when two Viras do it, but honestly this is my first time using this technique with a human. Perhaps it is more effective." He answered. "Though as a name, perhaps something along the lines of "Zwei Reisende" or "Zwei Yotatzuuya."

He then took the rings off, after which a flash of light again filled the room, leaving Kashven and Zetto standing.

"Mr.Yotatsu, that was an interesting experience, though one I was glad to have experienced. Thank you." he said, bowing.

Kashven just sighed, "Kuzuuya, this doesn't mean we're going to do that just whenever you want, there are even things I don't understand about it, and possibly some things yet to be discovered concerning Teaglaim combination." He explained.

"I understand, Mr.-" Zetto replied before he was cut off, as the whole room began to shake, items falling off the shelves as a loud roar erupted from outside, booming throughout the city.