11.Out?

Aerin POV
Ugh...school again! Those public holidays is never enough.I went and put my back in the classroom first before go to the canteen.Seems like the others 94 liners had came earlier.I fixed my skirt and continued my journey to the paradise place.As I arrived,I saw the others and......Sojin of course.What make it worse is she sat beside JB.All of the sudden,my needy appetite dropped right at that moment.
Seeing her makes my stomach ache.
Wait,Junghyun.He's not there.
Junghyun.Yes.I need him right now.
I turn around and started to search for him.Where are you?

"Hyun!" I shouted.He looked at me before picking another book from his locker.I panted as I approached him.
"Are you in a tournament of chasing this handsome Junghyun or what?"
Eww.. "Even in a dream,I'll still never going to do it" I said and walked with him."Now,what is it?" He asked.Does he had a telepathy that I want to tell him something."What?" I asked innocently as I didn't have anything to say about."Until 3 only.Hana,dul"
He counted."Ara!Ara! Aish..." I rolled my eyes before I tell the story.Which is a true story.Not a fairy tale one,mysterious either the Fantasy one.From scale 1 until 10.
"I'M scared.What should I do now? She's getting even closer with them" I explained."Does the others know about this?" He asked."No,they didn't.Only you know about this" I said."Why didn't you tell told them? They should've know abou this!" "I-I can't.
They must think that I'm being nonsense" I told him."You should try at least" Will it help? "I don't know.What if it only be a waste?" He sighed."Can I ask for something?" I asked.He nod.
"No matter what happen,please don't trust her and stay by my side.I really need you as my friend"
+
"Why didn't you come to the canteen? I wait for you,you know?" He asked.
"Mian,I'm just not feeling hungry" I'm kind of actually."You? Not hungry? Unbelievable.But you could just come you know" I slapped him arm."Yah,
what was that for,huh?" He pinched my nose."Ow!" I hit his arm again.He pinched my cheek."Yah!" I hit him more hardly.He laughed and his eyes disappeared like usual."What was that for?" I bought my shoulders up."I just miss hitting you" He squinted his eyes at me."Than,I miss pinching you to" He pinched my nose for the last time.This time,a little longer.I pulled his hand away and smacked it."Naughty hand.Stop it before I bite you" I got at mad at the hand and not the owner of the hand.He laughed again."You're cute" He ruffled my hair."I know"
I chuckled.
"JUST go first.I'm going to catch up with you guys later" I said and told them to just wait for me at the canteen.
I went to my locker and put the book inside."Wow,you really brave huh?" Someone said.I don't need to turn around,it's her."Guess you really want to hurt them" "No I didn't!" What is wrong with her? "I told you so.Stay away from him" "Will you really stay on your words?" I asked her."Of course I will,but then,maybe you're the one who will get hurt".I don't care.1 is so much less to compare to other 14."Then,I will.Just give me time.I'll make sure it happen" I don't have choice.I have to.
"If you're too late,I've to make it on my own,I think?" She smirked and go.
"NOONA,you don't eat?" Youngjae asked."I'm full" I simply answered."Are you sure noona? Don't you want mine? Omma packed it for me.You said you like homemade right?" He asked."Yes I do.But,thank you Youngjae.I'm really full right now.I smiled at him.What a kind sunshine he is."Are you sure you're full? You didn't even take your breakfast today" He asked and snaked
His arm around my waist under the table.Luckily,Sojin was seating at the other side of the table.I smiled softly and shook my head."Do you have any problems? You could tell me you know"
He brings me closer."Nah,not even one.Don't worry,I'm fine" He seemed hesitant but finally nod his head.
+
"Can we go eat?" I pouted on the way to his car.Yeay!! School is over! For today.
Before he could answered "Hyung! See you tonight!" Bambam shouted before get in to his car.Tonight? "Where are you going?" I asked him."you forget? Sojin asked us to go out together this week" Out? When? She didn't asked me.Oh,of course she won't."S-she didn't ask me" "She didn't??" I nod.I looked at him and he seems like he didn't know what to say "it's okay,you could just go.Even if she asked me I don't want to come,I'm feeling tired" I said and enter the car.He start the engine."You're hungry right? Let's fetch some food first" "Anyi,kweanchana.I don't feel hungry again".
HE pulled up in front of my house.I unbuckled the seatbelt and wore my backpack."Goodbye" I kissed his cheek.
He pouted."What? It's better than have none!" He sighed."Fine..." Before I held out,he took my wrist gently."Eat something" "mm" I nod my head and went outside.I got inside and bid him then watch him drove off.She surely won't let me be happy.

Short update for you! I promise to make it even more better on the next chap! Muahhh!