The Concert

Mudfang told Hollyfeather to stay in the crowd of cats. Hollyfeather was sitting in a group of fan cats. StarClan help me, Hollyfeather silently prayed. " All Cats Here For A Cat Concert Please Be Silent!" Yelled the cat on stage. He was tall and had crystal blue eyes and gray fur. " Today We Are Here To Hear Three Cats Sing There Most Famous Songs! Silverflower,Mudfang, and Goldenleaf!!!!!!!!!! First Up! Mudfang with her song WORDS!!!!!" The announcer called out.
                                  Mudfang leaped out of the crowd and on to the stage. Hollyfeather gasped. The music started. "Sorry boy, if I'm not that loud. Doesn't mean I'm out, but a word could ruin it. Sorry, boy, gotta slow it down. Betta' shut your mouth, do the talking with your lips. I'm right on the edge. And I know how to swim, but I'm not jumpin' in. Not scared to get wet. But if we dip our feet, I know we'll go too deep. Don't want a good heart to break. When we're touching, those three little words feel too easy to say. But, but I'm not ready. We don't have to say love 'cause the words only get in the way. in the way, oh way, oh way, oh. In the way, oh way, oh way, oh. In the way, in the way, oh way, oh way, oh. W don't have to say love ' cause the words only get in the way!" Mudfang sings,"The words only get in the way. The words only get in the way! Like you lots, I just thought. We could make it fun, doesn't have to have a name. Everyone puts the pressure on. But we're not everyone, so we don't have to do the same. I'm right at the edge. And I know how to swim, but I'm not jumpin' in. Not scared to get wet. But if we dip our feet, I know we'll go too deep. I don't want a good heart to break. When were touching, those three words feel to easy to say. But, but I'm not ready. We don't have to say love 'cause the words only get in the way! In the way, oh way, oh way, oh ( in the way) In the way, oh way, oh way, oh in the way in the way oh way oh way oh ( only get in the way)!!!!" Mudfang sang breathlessly. The crowd erupted in cheers and claps.