Friends?

Right after Silverflower leaped off stage Hollyfeather ran after her. Hollyfeather found her going back stage. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" The guard asked Hollyfeather. Hollyfeather thought of what to say and how not to die.
                              Silverflower turned around and looked in shock. "She's with me, her name is Hollyfeather. Put her on the list," Silverflower strictly demanded to the guard as he nodded. The guard wrote Hollyfeather on the list of cats allowed to go back stage. "Come on I'm gonna be late!" Silverflower mewed to Hollyfeather. Hollyfeather and Silverflower walked back stage. "I am sorry for leaving the clans," Silverflower admitted. "Could we be friends?" Silverflower asked her old best friend.
                                    Hollyfeather thought so hard of this before and the answer came out as soon as it was asked. "OF COURSE!!!!!!" Hollyfeather loudly whispered. "As long as we protected each other," Hollyfeather stated.
                                      "Don't worry I got you," Silverflower joked. She playfully push her now and forever best friend! Silverflower and Hollyfeather continued to listens and watch the concert.