Ok Friends, But NO Leaving!

Hollyfeather was kind of unsure about excepting Silverflower that easily. Hollyfeather was blindly walking in the V.I.P room. The soft, but comforting sounds of cats whispered through her sensitive ears. Silverflower had dyed part of her fur gold, her right paw. Silverflower was acting as if nothing happened between the to exbesties. "Silverflower?" Hollyfeather's crisp and soft mew sounded behind Silverflower. Silverflower, startled half to death, gasped in surprise and turned around.
                                      Silverflower's dark drown eyes widened. "Oh, sorry you scared the stars out of me! What Hollyfeather?" Silverflower's voice was soft and southing. Hollyfeather took a deep breath and sighed out. She awkwardly at her, new and old at the same time, friend.
                                   Hollyfeather intensely stared at the wall. "Um, I wanted to know, since we are friends again, if..." Hollyfeather stopped and a tear fell to the ground. Hollyfeather wiped it up and looked sternly at Silverflower, "Excuse me for that," Hollyfeather's sternness was coming out now,"I was, I was think we could be friends along as there is no more leaving!" Hollyfeather finally finished.
                                           Silverflower looked at her friend thoughtfully and then spoke in a shallow voice, " OK friends, but NO leaving!" Silverflower pronounced."Well I have to go, new concert!" Silverflower happily ran on stage.
         This is the song Silverflower sang at the concert,

                                 When Silverflower finished singing she leaped of stage and silently went to her new and old best friend, Hollyfeather. They looked at the crowd.....
                                                           BUT WHERE IS MUDFANG?!?!?!...............