Chapter Nine: PTA Meetings Suck

"Hey guys! Umm... I need your help with something." Classic Sans coughed into the phone one early morning.

Cherry groaned as he sat up on his bed, rubbing his eye sockets. "What could be so important that you have to wake me up at five in the morning?!"

Classic coughed again. "Listen, I'm sick with something called.. "The Flu" and I need someone to there at Frisk's and Chara's PTA meeting after school today."

He groaned. As much as he and all the other Sanses and Papyruses loved Frisk, Cherry heard about those "PTA Meetings." How a bunch of lonely and judgmental women gathered around to discuss things that the school would do. What he heard was that a lot of the mothers, including someone named Linda, hated the monsters that went to that school and didn't like how Frisk was a mute and different from the other students. It made him angry.

"Well, why can't your Papyrus or your Toriel do it? You know I can't stand those human women." Cherry grumbled, still trying to wake up.

"Papyrus has a cooking class at that time and Toriel is out of town from a book signing with Asgore and Asriel." Classic replied before he puked into a nearby trash can, "Please, just do this for me and I will never ask you to do this again. You won't even have to watch Frisk or Chara. They'll be at Undyne and Alyphus's for the weekend."

Cherry thought for a moment before grinning, "I don't know..... What do I get out of it?"

Classic Sans sighed and grumbled something about "AUs" and "Other Sanses were so hard to work with." "I will send you fifty packets of mustered, with a dating book for you to use on Blueberry."

Cherry chuckled before blinking, his face turning red, "How do you know-"

"Lucky guess. Now, you need to be there at five o'clock and don't be late. Those women aren't exactly "forgiving"." Classic Sans replied before hanging up.

"Wait, how do I-" Cherry was about to say before Classic hung up, making him growl. He didn't want to go at all, but it was anything to protect Frisk's honor. He could really care less about Chara, but he wanted to prove to Frisk, Classic, and Blueberry that he could be "nice."

Around four thirty was when Cherry finally decided to get ready. He put on his normal attire, putting on his jacket. In the human world, it had begun to grow colder and it was growing closer to Halloween. Underfell popped out his collar a little before sniffing something strange, looking down at his jacket.

It smelled so much more like cherry pie. He chuckled and thought of Blueberry, who washed his clothes and made sure they smell nice. He couldn't help but think of how Blueberry had done so much for him and how Cherry had done nothing. Well, he did save him from Swapfell Sans, but that was pretty much all.

Cherry cleared his head and left his room. "Orange, Blueberry, I'm going to human world." He called to the Underswap brothers.

The two brothers were sitting on the couch watching Thor before Blueberry looked up at his friend. "Why are you going to surface?"

Cherry sighed and looked back at his "crush." "I gotta cover for Classic at Frisk and Chara's PTA meeting."

Blueberry gasped and squealed, running over to him. "Oh, I'll go with you!"

The Underfell Sans rose an eyebrow and looked at the other Sans in confusion. "Okay... And why the hell would you wanna go to a PTA meeting with someone like me?"

He chuckled. "You don't think I've heard what goes on in those meetings? Besides, I haven't been up to the surface in a long time. And I love Frisk and Chara like my little sisters!"