Chapter Twenty-One: The End of Error 404

"Oh, I'm so scared of a little blueberry~." Swapfell! Sans mocked, earning a laugh from Swapfell! Papyrus and Error 404 together.

Cherry growled at Swapfell! Sans, his right eye socket glowing red. In fact, all of their right eye sockets were glowing different colors. "Shut up, you asshole. You have no right to speak to my Blueberry!"

Blueberry flushed and turned his attention to his Underfell friend. "My Blueberry....?" He asked quietly.

"Now, is that anyway to talk to your future husband, Little Cherry?" Raspberry asked with a wicked grin.

"Future husband?! What are you talking about?" Boss asked, thinking that only Cherry and Blue would be married.

"WhAT DiD YoU PrOmIsE ThEm, BiTcH?" Error asked the glitch woman, who still wore the long wedding dress.

Error 404 laughed. "Oh, I JuSt PrOmIsEd ThAt He WoUlD TaKe UnDeRfElL! SaNs OnCe I TaKe OvEr The MuLtIvErSes."

Error blinked and tilted his head. "HuH? I DiDn'T Do AnYtHiNg To YoU!"

"I think she's referring to the years when you destroyed multiverses before you fell in love with Ink." Orange explained.

"Well, Miss Error, I can assure you that Raspberry will not take Cherry nor will you destroy my home!" Blueberry challenged.

The Error woman laughed again and rose an eyebrow. "Oh? AnD YoU ThInK YoU CaN StOp Me?!"

"No, I don't think that only I can stop you. But I know that WE can." He replied, pointing to all his friends that were here to help.

"Well, then.... Let's have some fun." Raspberry grinned before he finally fired the first bone at the group.

The battle between the multiverse skeleton and the small group was utter chaos. Bones were flying, HP was being lowered, blood splattered across the floor, and Gaster Blasters were being summoned like crazy. But thank goodness that Raspberry, Tangerine(Swapfell Papyrus), and Error 404 were being beaten by the larger group.

The most intense battle, perhaps, was between Swapfell! Sans and Underswap! Sans. The two were going at each other like wolves over a scrap of meat. Soon enough though, Raspberry was on top of Blueberry with his hands on his neck bone. "Do you honestly think that Cherry would ever love you?! You?!"

Blueberry gasped for breath, clawing at Raspberry's skeleton hands. "A-at least I'm not t-trying to take h-him away!"

Raspberry growled low and picked up the other skeleton, throwing him across the room. "I could be ten times the husband you are! I'm just as amazing and great!"

Blueberry coughed before starting to stand up again, looking at the other Sans. "True, you and I are the same... But there's one thing that you don't have: You don't know him like I do!"

Raspberry became pissed at that before letting out a scream, instantly running towards Blueberry. However, Blueberry summoned his Gaster Blasters and used them on Raspberry until his HP was only at one.

Error Sans floated over to the Swapfell! Sans and grabbed him, tearing open a portal to Swapfell and throwing hm in. "DoN't WoRrY. I DoN't ThInK He'Ll CoMe BaCk AfTeR ThIs."

Blueberry laughed a bit before hearing his Cherry grunt. He looked over to see Cherry and Tangerine wrestling each other to the ground, Swapfell! Papyrus punching him square in the face. "My lord will have you! Even if I have to bloody you up!"

"Hey, get-" Blueberry was about to shout before he was interrupted by Boss.

"GET OFF OF MY BROTHER, YOU FUCKER!" Boss screamed and threw the other Papyrus off of Underfell! Sans, beginning to beat him until his HP was lowered.