My Champ

"Charlie!!!!" I yelled after said male. He chuckled,his shiny eyes glittered with mischief." You'll never catch me Coppers!!!" He smirked,running around the office as Thomson was edited some Video he made for Asdf.

"Don't mess up my mess!" Tom yelled at us,lifting his fist and shaking it like an angry old man.

"Fine!" Me and Charlie yelled in Union.

We ran out the office and into the halls where no one was.
"This town ain't big enough for the both of us..." I growled playfully at the editor." Fine you take it!" He said nervously as he slipped into one of the other offices. I huffed and ran after him,only to run into  a green hoodie.

I groaned and looked up to see a familiar brunette.

"Edd!" I smiled,dusting myself off. He smiled as well,adjusting his glasses." Hey! I was wondering if you would like to head out to the arcade with me and Tord?" He seemed nervous,as he asked me. I nodded,going behind him and grabbing his shoulders." Show me the way to the car! And I'll get you later Charles!!" I pursed my lips and had Edd carry me to his Automatic car.

『time skip』

"Woohoo!" I smiled,wining another round of those snow mobile games. Tord chuckled and strode off to another game. Edd huffed and blushed a tad as I walked towards him.

"You want to go play something else?" I asked,knowing Edd never reading liked these types of games. He nodded,grabbing my hand with his warm one and quickly shuffled to a dancing game sailed in from Japan.

"Hastu Miku's Vocaloid dance off?" I read a loud as I read the title on the screen. It was bright,had loads of anime characters,and had a '4 coins to enter' button.

I nodded,smirking as I always played Just Dance with Larry and Bing and always won." Why Edward,you've picked the worst game...Ima beat your Coca Cola loving butt!" I chuckled,stepping on the 'stage' meant for two players. "You never know~" The brunette winked and stepped up as well,putting in his 4 coins as I did so afterwards.

"こにちゅわ‼︎-" the game said in a squealing girly tone. I giggled,as Edd nodded at every word this blue haired anime girl had to say and seemed serious.

Edd then selected a song called 'あして あして あして'. I shrugged,guessing Edd loved this genre of music.

"Ready,set-" a girl said in English with a strong Asian accent.

"GO!" She squealed as a girl with two blue pigtails stood in Position,(Miku)that was my character; and a boy with short yellow hair,(Rin)that was Edd's character.

They both made a heart shape with their hands so we did the same and so began the song. Edd snag the lyrics as we danced.

"Ashite!Ashite! Ashite! Moto,Moto! Ashite! Ashite! Kuno koshi nukonami!" Edd sang along with the girlish,robotic voice.

I giggled,getting sidetracked and lost.

"Player 2 Wins!" A gay sounding boy giggled,as the yellow haired boy Edd was following did a pose,with the letter B by him,showing his score.

"Yay! In your face!" Edd snickered. I rolled my eyes resting my arm on his shoulder." Yeah yeah,here champ!" I pecked Edd's,now cherry red face. He smiled down at me and hugged me." I deserve cuddles!" Edd shouted. I grinned,nodding." I guess tonight we can...I'm not making promises though~" I purred,walking off to find Tord so we can go.

"Wait up!"

An

So hope u like this! This was requested by Oceana-cola so here ya go! I might add more if ya like! Like a Oneshot book 4 Edd :3