Work?

As Doctor Strange finished,most of the staff left to finish their projects,but I still sat on Edd's lap,as he worked on his stuff.

He was working on a small script for ASDF movies and inventing some jokes.

I supported him and gave him suggestions as I made myself comfy on his chubby legs.

"Hey (y/n)...?" Edd asked,glancing at me for a second till rewinding his glare at the screen before him.

"Hm?" I hummed,looking at the same screen.

"I was wondering I-if you'd like to go out to ASDF land with me...though I promised Tord,Sammy and Tom I'd take them as well..." He smiled,looking at me sideways.

I nodded,smiling." Dude I got nothing else to do! And you make anything Bearable!" I said,chuckling nervously. Edd smiled warmly,pecking my cheek,making me blush." You make my life worth living..." He commented,connecting our foreheads together.

I smiled,wrapping my arms around his neck as we both leaned into a kiss.

It wasn't sloppy,wasn't rough,it was soft and passionate.

I blushed furiously.

We pulled apart,witch let me hide into Edd's hoodie." Hey,don't hide from me~" Edd purred,lifting my head by my chin." I love it when you blush~" he smirked,making me as red as Tord's hoodie." I love you.." I said looking at his Brown chocolate eyes.

-___-after work -___-

I held hands with Edd as we all walked around threw ASDF land.

Tom said that he'll spend his time at the arcade with Tord for lazer gun. So that left Edd and I with Sammy,at least till he spotted his girlfriend.

So now me and Edd are alone." Soooooo....wanna play some games?" I asked out of the blue,seeing some cute stuffed animals.

Edd nods,luring me to a duck themed one.

----after Prizes :3----

I held a (color) llama in my arms and Edd had a green Dolphin.

We giggled at small jokes and puns we pulled off till finally stopping in front of the most commonly used carnival ride for romance ever........

Da Ferris wheel.

We both jumped in excitement as we waited in line. It wasn't long,thankfully,but still enough for us to be a bit bored and hug each other.

When it was our turn,we loaded our selves on the cart,ready to be taken above the entire perimeter.

It moved slowly,but other people had to have their moment.

I gazed apon the fair grounds as we inched up. Edd smiled,loving the smile I had on my face. "Beautiful isn't it?" Edd asked,looking up at the sky,a half moon present with stars glittering the sky with a hue of light.

I nodded,smiling.

We finally got to the top,looking down at everything and everyone.

"So...(y/n)...." Edd started,his Voice getting cracky.

I looked over at him with my (e/c) orbs. He smiled nervously,scratching the back of his neck.

"I was wondering if you'd like to be my g-girlfriend?" He asked, staring down at his legs,blushing a lot. I lifted his head up,with one hand and did what I would kill to do.

I kissed the brunette. It wasn't a first,but it still meant something.

We broke apart,blushing like crazy.

"Is that a yes?" He asked,nervously.

I nodded.