Wake up in da morning feeling like-idk

My eyes opened and adjusted to the dark,barley lit,room.

The only light was from scraps of sunlight threw the thick curtains.

I sighed,going to sit up,when I realized that Edd spooned me yesterday. His grip on me was tight. I smiled softly to myself,enjoying this time I can look at him.

I nudged him softly." Edd....?" I trailed off. He only hugged me tighter,furrowing his eye brows. I rolled my eyes,nudging him again." Edd....?" I whispered again. This time,Edd brought me all the way back down,and closer to his face.

I groaned,knowing I wasn't going to get anywhere with Edd pushing me back down. That's when I got an idea.

I leaned closer to Edd's face,but he didn't sense it, like I planned.

My lips brushed against his soft ones.

Edd widened his eyes,but not for long and he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me.

I blushed,hard,but melted so quickly into the kiss,it was unnatural.

I felt fireworks go out,my mind being erased, and my stomach did flips.

Edd then pulled away,panting,blushing.

I did as well." D-do you l-l-like me....?" I asked,feeling Edd placing his hands on my hips. He bit his lip and nodded. I giggled at his action,kissing his left eye." Well I like you too...." I smiled at him. He did as well,hugging me tighter than before. We both smiled like silly school girls.

"We need to go to work Edd..." I said over to him.

~~~~

"Morning!" Edd smiled,extremely happy today." What's with all this energetic bizz?" Eliot raised a brow,twisting in his office chair. I giggled,kissing Edd's cheek before walking to my part of the office.

Eilot had wide eyes and smiled at Edd,who was blushing a bit.

I giggled at Eliot's reaction. He got up and started asking Edd a bunch of questions.

As I took my seat in my office,I herd a few people start heading towards the main hall,were I just was.

Everyone was gasping,laughing,etc.

I smiled to myself,not thinking I'd be a huge deal!

That's when a familiar face came in." You guys are dating?!" Tord smirked.

I nodded,turning in my office chair to face the Norsk. Tord smiled brightly,calling over Bing and Paul." When are you going to Marry?" Asked Paul.

"Yeah,and when are you going to have some little clones of your own?" Bing snickered.

I blushed,shrugging.

Everyone who works for or knows Edd and I are now showering over us like when Tom got his girlfriend,Charlie.

It is a bit annoying but that's people for you!

~~~~

I sat on Edd's lap as the whole staff watched 'Doctor Strange'.(Ik its out now and Edd already died before it,but pretend Mk?)

We all chuckled lightly when Strange can't summon his magic right.

"Hey,(y/n)...?" Edd whispered in to my neck. I looked over at him,going 'hm' to continue." I love you..." He smiled,kissing my neck. I chuckled,smiling at his warm lips against my cold neck." I love you too..." I felt Edd hug me closer and nuzzle into my shoulder.

An
I don't know if you want it to end here or continue....