[To Be Cuter] Leon Kuwata

Neko-Like!ReaderXLeon SHORT

Cat ears in hand, it was time to pounce. Three... Two... One... "NYAAAA!!!" You leapt from behind the sofa onto your unsuspecting red-headed boyfriend. It was a dog fight- or in better terms -a cat fight. Rolling over each other as Leon attempted to throw the unsuspecting you off of him, you kept trying to bite playfully at his flesh. "___! Get off me! Come on!" He may be strong, but he was no match for the Ultimate Neko Power! "Nyaa! Never! ___ will never surrender!" Cats were your life ever since you were a child. They were so fascinating and cute. You wanted to be cute too... So you become a cat-read furry. After some time of continuous fighting, he finally managed to remove your affection from his body, causing you to pout. "Why is Leon so mean to ___, nya..." He smiled meekly and moved to gently brush your silky (h/c) hair. "Why I love ya I'll never understand." Leaning down onto his lap, his warmth gave you comfort to tell you he did love you dearly. "___ just wants to be cute like all the other cats, nya..." You sighed, closing your eyes and listening to his heart beat as he continues to stroke your hair again.

"I've told ya, haven't I?" His shining ocean eyes told his message alone. "You don't have to be cute. I'd love you regardless." There it was. The message that always made your heart race. He slowly removed the pair of cat ears from your head and placed them nearby. "Nya..." You hid your face in his chest in embarrassment. To be without your cat ears was to be the same as being completely naked. "B-But now ___ isn't cute anymore..." He cupped your chin in his humid hands and brought it level to his. "I'd like you no matter what you were." He kissed you passionately until you could take no more. He really did love you even if you weren't cute.

Author's Notes: cries because I have a cuteness complex