[Cuts and Bruises] Mondo

Soulmate!MundoXSoulmate!Reader

You know those little cuts and bruises you find magically scattered on your body? The ones where you find when you wake up or in the shower out of nowhere. They appear out of thin air with no explanation. "Mum. Look," you cried as you held your arm up to your mum "my soulmate's on the move again! I'm going to go find him!" A small gash had appeared on your arm when you woke up, and with no idea how it occurred, it had to have been your soulmate. "Be safe, honey! I want you to be back by 10PM! No later!" she replied as she continued washing the scrubby dishes in the sink.

You dashed outside onto the cold and damp street. Even though it was the middle of summer, it didn't mean that the clouds could not battle for their one chance for dominance in the night sky. Well, it wasn't dusk yet as the clouds were only just turning into a hot pink shade. The streets of (town) were unusually quiet for even this type of weather and it seemed to have quite an eerie atmosphere. (Town) was often described as "The Eternal Paradise" for its seaside location and its wonderful ability to grow nearly all types of flowers. From roses, to tulips, to lilies. However, what the outsiders would never mention... Would be the biker gangs... Despite all the negativity from the rebellious gangs, it never seemed to dull the town's morale. After all, "The Crazy Diamonds"? Sounds like a Neil Diamond concert name...

With the wind gracefully catching the last strands of your (h/c) silky hair, you slowly continued to search for your soulmate. Your mother always claimed she found your father as her soulmate during her highschool years when he accidentally cut his hand open with a knife while trying to cut onions. The next morning, she woke up and found the exact same scar stained on her hand. It was then she knew they were to be together. That's why you always had such a passion for finding your soulmate and hopefully it would be someone strong, independent and...

And...

"Move out the fuckin' way!!!!"

"Sorry!" It seems you had been standing in the middle of the pavement, daydreaming like usual. What an unusual guy... Seriously, who has a hairstyle like that out of the 80s? "Hold up, aren't you... The leader of The Crazy Diamonds? Mondo Owada?" He clicked his tongue in frustration as if he always got all the fan-girls. "Yeah. What's it to you?" Taking a closer look at him, he was actually kind of toned and... A bit cute? No, that's not the word to use, maybe- "I said," and now he was all up in your personal space with barely an inch between you. "what's it to you?"

"Uuuuhm, did you know that the average person passes by seventeen murderers in their lifetime?"

.....

"And he just punched you?" You nodded. "Right in the arm? Let me see...- oh, that is gross." "Cass, don't make such a big deal about it, geez..." "Pfft! I wish I had a big, stronger guy like that! Maybe if I meet him, I'll knock his head off! Too bad, I guess I'll just stick to stalking Byakuya like usual." "You should probably stop doing that..." "You and I both know I won't."

.....

Another lonely walk back from school. The crashing waves, the aroma of flowers and, of course, the bikers. Just your luck, a screech of a certain motorcycle just happened to halt right where you were standing. "Whatcha want, Mondo?" you asked, biting your lip for being slightly terrified. "Explain this!" he spat as he leapt of his motorbike, grasped your arm like a metal claw and showed his arm. "Y-You're hurting me..." "What sick game are you playing here?!" Somehow escaping his grasp, you finally saw it. A bruise. Exactly where he had punched you. And his hand. A small cut.

"Are you my soulmate?" Greaaaaattttt, soulmate of the most feared biker in town. Good job, God. You screwed that one up good time. "I'll pass than-" Your quivering mouth suddenly came into contact with another force. His mouth, to be exact. It was forceful, yet gentle at the same time. Embarrassed at the sudden contact, you were left absolutely speechless and simply stared at the stone floor. Before you knew it, you were riding on the back of his motorcycle, holding onto his broad back with all your might as your heart felt like it would explode in your throat.

"Oh my God!!!! S-S-Slow down!!!!!"

"Ain't it more fun when we go fast?!"

"No! Guinea pigs aren't even pigs and aren't from Guinea!!!!!"

"Why the fuck do you scream random facts when you're scared?!"

"The average woman can die twenty-four times from blood loss from her period so please don't let me dieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"