Date Night

Josuke Higashikata:

You were all fancied up and currently fixing your hair. You and Josuke were going to a show and dinner type restaurant. Hearing a knock at the door you put on your shoes and walked to the door when you opened it you saw the cutest sight ever. Josuke was in a suit and he was having a bit of trouble tying with his tie. You giggled ," Having trouble there Honey?"

He blushed," Y-Ya.. So ready to go (Y/N)?"

" Ya let head out." You smiled at him as you undid his tie and did his tie correctly. He held his arm to you and you took his arm and walked besides him to the car he had waiting for you two. When you guys got there the hostess took you to your table. Josuke pulled out your chair for you, after you sat on the chair he helped you push it in and he sat across from you. You both looked at the menus. "Wonder what performance they have on tonight. And this place is lovely." You looked around a bit and failed to notice Josuke was dazing off staring at you.

"Not as lovely as you." He didn't notice he said his thoughts out loud. You on the other hand knew took notice.

Giggling you leaned onto the table and rested your cheek on your hand," Well aren't you mister charming tonight."

Taking notice that he blurted out his thought a blush spread across his cheeks like a wild fire. He was at a loss for words and tried to play it off cool luckily for him the singer for tonight's performance had come on stage. Which saved him," Hey look the performance is about to start."You chuckled and watched the nights performances with him while you two ate dinner. It was quiet a pleasant dinner. After you two finished dinner and cleaned up you two took a walk around the park.

Rohan Kishibe

Rohan had been busy with his drafts, while you had been spending most of your time trying to study for a big test that your professor had bumped up the date to . Rohan didn't have to spend most time on his drafts though he purposely got the first drafts and outlines of upcoming drafts so he can spend some more time with you. He got up from his chair. After he got ready in presentable and comfortable, than he stopped by a local floral shop to pick up a bouquet of (Y/F/F).

You on the other hand were in comfortable clothes as well, and you were face flat on the table with your note book next to your face and various papers scattered around your table. Pulling those almost all nighters with only a few hours of sleep left wasn't such a good idea. you jumped up after hearing a set of loud knocks coming from the front door. You quickly looked at your wall clock wondering who would be visiting you at this late at night. You got up and fixed your tank top. Fixing your bed head you answered the door and looked surprised," Rohan? What are you doing here?.. I thought you were working on your drafts."

Rohan lifted up a bag of take out and a bouquet of (Y/F/F). Having a smile on his face," Well I finished a lot earlier and I knew you'd probably be studying yourself crazy so I thought I'd stop by for a visit.".

Smiling you moved from the doorway to let Rohan enter," That sounds lovely.". Rohan walked in as well and sat down on your couch. You stood in front of the couch and set up your guys food. You put on a movie and cuddled with one another and watched a movie while eating.

You giggled eating some of your food," best movie date night ever.". Though after halfway through the movie neither one of you had much energy left from all those all nighters and fell asleep cuddling on the couch half way through the movie. But either way you two had a great night.

Jotaro Kujo:

You were walking up to Jotaro's house and you were in all fancy as well. Lately Jotaro had been a bit distant, with his mother being awfully sick you thought that it would be nice to get him out of the house and relax. His grandfather was there and had agreed that he would take care of Mrs. Kujo while you two went on a date. You had found a new restaurant that had a jazz band that plays there, and you made reservations for you and Jotaro. You fixed your outfit and knocked on the door. Jotaro answered the door wearing a dark button up shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes. You smiled at him," You look great. Ready to go?"