New Character: Okuyasu Nijimaru (Preview)

Once again! The italic font means thoughts (Mainly Girlfriend-Chan) Unless said other wise!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How You Meet:

Being with friends with Josuke Higashikata was never dull to say the least, of course it had it's ups and downs not to mention the completely crazy moments. Currently Koichi, Josuke, and I were walking home and we passed by that old creepy abandoned house. Creak... Creak... Creak... "Hn?" I muttered a bit halting my footsteps. What was that?... Looking towards the house I examined the yard quickly.

"Oui.. (Y/N)! What is wrong?" Josuke asked adjusting the hand that was resting on his shoulder while carrying his school bag.

I looked towards the two friends that were in front of me who abruptly stopped to check on me. " Y-Ya I thought I heard something from the old house." I said moving my head over to the right a bit to the old run down house to the right of us.

" You heard something as well (Y/N)-Chan? I thought I was crazy when I saw someone up there the other day." Koichi said while looking up towards the window at the top floor of the houses little tower. Well that is odd though No way someone was living in there! " I am going to check on something over there." He said while starting to open the gate completely ignoring the "DO NOT TRESPASS" sign. Whoa talk about the rebel half of him.

" N-Ney Koichi-Kun I don't think it's wise to go in there." I said in a panicked tone while holding my hand up a bit. Josuke looked just as surprised as me at the smaller boy who had only stuck his head in through the small crack he made while opening the gates. BAM! Suddenly a tall figure crashed their food down onto the other side of the gate door hard and held it there. Koichi was in pain while trying to struggle for air.

"Oui! The sign says no trespassing!" A deep raspy voice said. Looking up I saw it was a guy who was in a school uniform that was customized like Josuke's. He was glaring at Koichi smirking a bit. What a jerk.

" Let him out he didn't know!" Josuke yelled from the side of me. Catching the guys attention his smirk grew into a bigger mischievous grin once his gaze was cast on Josuke.

"Welll if it isn't Josuke Higashikata, we have been waiting for you." he said while chuckling a bit. How does he know Josuke? Soon after the odd interaction Josuke sped past me quickly getting into a fight and Koichi was shot with an arrow.

"Koichi!!" I yelled while another figure was dragging a nearly passed out Koichi into the house. Moving the gate door more so I can get in and quickly rushed off towards the house, in a blind panic I didn't take notice to the attack that Josuke threw and towards his opponent but missed and it was heading towards me as well.

"(Y/N)!!! LOOK OUT!!" Josuke yelled from where he was trying to get me to notice the harmful object that was heading towards me.

Suddenly I felt pressure on my stomach and I was flung off the property and crashed into the wall. Waiting for the impact I felt I crashed into something .. soft? Opening my eyes once I fully landed I saw that I was above the mattress. Looking over I saw the guy who was fighting Josuke sigh in relief once he saw that I landed safely and rushed off into the house. That was odd.

When You Two Hang Out:

So after the whole event and after the death of Okuyasu's brother he was already a perfect fit into the group. Josuke and Koichi were out sick at school today and I planned on making lunch for them for after school. Fixing my uniform I walked downstairs to my front door waving good bye to my parents while shoving the lunches in my school bag. Opening the door I saw it was Okuyasu. I didn't realize he lived so close to me. "OHAYO!" He said loudly towards me.

I smiled a bit chuckling at the joyful greeting," Ohayo gozaimasu Okuyasu-San." I said walking alongside the taller male. He returned my small smile with a wide grin that made his eyes closed. " It's very nice of you to walk with me to school." I said adjusting my school bag in my hands.

" Heh heh no problem!... Um you think we could hang out today?" He asked curiously giving me an innocent look. He is so adorable!!~

My smile grew bigger," Sure I would like that, but what would we do?" I tilted my head a bit.

" Ohhh lets go to my favorite restaurant!" He said in a chipper tone. I nodded in agreement, and after school we all went to a restaurant near the graveyard. Well this is a weird place to put a restaurant though maybe it gives people comfort. The stores sign said "Tattoria Trussardi". Walking into the. Sitting down at the table near the window I looked at the menu with Okuyasu

....... To Be Continued ......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is a preview of the writing style I was talking about so tell me if you guys enjoy this writing style of mine, comment below if you like this version or the old one'! After that more character would be on the way after this one is completely put back together after the preview! Editing is halted until it is decided majority vote wins!

- Nana