8.

"We can make it together."

-Glenn Rhee

8.

"He's dying, isn't he?" Octavia cleans Lincoln's face with a wet rag. I sigh and look at Bellamy who gives me a glance. Nyko stares at me waiting for my response.

"Octavia..." I start but she glares at me.

"Don't try to spare my feelings, tell me the truth." She looks back to him and wipes blood from his mouth.

"Yes, but if Abby knows a way to help him he will be back to normal. I have hope, you should too." I tell her.

She doesn't say anything but just stares at him. I wish Lincoln wasn't like this, he deserves better. Octavia deserves love and so does Lincoln, they both deserve each other.

It has been an hour since Clarke and Finn left but just as I was beginning to think hope is lost. The latch opens and up comes Finn and Abby.

"Oh, thank god. Wheres Clarke?" Octavia questions them as they come up the hatch.

"Trying to stop a war." Finn says.

"Wouldn't be the first time." I say as I think back to when Clarke wanted to leave camp because the grounders were going to attack. She didn't want a war but it happened and lives were lost. I can only hope this war won't happen and we can save our friends.

Abby takes a look at Lincoln and crouches down and opens his eyes.

"Pupils are unresponsive." She says, "Tie his arm, as tight as you can."

Octavia follows her instructions while we stand back.

"Thanks to the supplies your brother found, Lincoln might have a chance." Abby says filling a syringe with liquid.

"Whats that?" Octavia looks skeptical.

"This will bring down his fever." Abby tries to inject him but he starts to grunt and move around. Bellamy quickly goes to hold him down while Abby finally injects the liquid into him. But after she's finished he starts to convulse again. My eyes widen, he's going to die. His fever is high, he's lost so much blood, and he wont stop convulsing.

"What's happening? Why isn't it working?" Octavia questions worriedly.

Abby feels at his neck with two fingers, "His heart stopped." Oh my god.

Abby starts compressions as Nyko quickly comes to Lincolns side.

"You're their healer?" Nyko nods, "Tilt his head back. Pull his chin down to open his airway." She demands.

Nyko doesn't do it, I think he thinks there is no point. From the looks of it everyone may be thinking that way, even Abby and she's the one doing the compressions. I shake my head, we can't lose hope. I quickly kneel down by Abby and pull his chin down. I nod at her as she looks at me and she nods in return. She keeps it up for awhile but nothing is happening. Tears are stinging my eyes with the realization that it's not working and Lincoln's not coming back. Abby begins to slow down and finally stops all at once. I slowly pull my hands back.

"You're stopping. What's wrong?" Octavia looks to Abby with tears in her eyes. My chest tightens at her face.

"I'm sorry," she says, "He's gone." I sigh and put my head down.

"No, it's not possible. You're wrong." Octavia cries and gets into Abbys previous postion and tries to do compressions on him herself.

"Octavia..." Bellamy gets closer to her, trying to make her stop without actually telling her to. All of a sudden the latch door opens and in comes Clarke with Lexa the new leader and what I'm assuming is her right hand women and guards. Everyone is quiet except for Octavias crying as we access the situation, I slowly start reaching for my sword that is on the floor and I see Bellamy who was just comforting Octavia reach for his gun.