instagram pictures & talking., chapter three

Charlotte's Pov

I woke up in an incredibly good mood considering I'm not a morning person. I got ready for the day, not knowing what I had in plan. I put on big sweater and some jeans.

I did light makeup and braided my hair. I walked downstairs and had a bowl of cereal. It was already noon, and I was sitting on the couch watching some show on Netflix.

From unknown number

Hey its Todd, just wondering if you still wanted to go.

To Todd;)

Duhh

From Todd;)

Text me your address and I'll pick you up.

I did as he told me and waited impatiently. I was very nervous. Even though he was nice he seemed so indimidating because of good looks.

I heard a knock on my door and rushed to it. I pulled it open and was greeted with a smiling Tod.

"Hi" he mumbles.

"Hey" I nervously say.

"You ready?" He questions.

"Yeah" I say before grabbing my keys and wallet.

We walk down stairs and out to his car. He went around and opened the passenger door for me.

"You're so sweet" I tell him.

"Thank you" he smirks.

"Lets go get some coffee" he says.

We jam out to almost every song that comes on the radio. He turns it down and looks at me.

"So you like it here so far?" He questions.

"Love it actually, when I was little I always wanted to live here." I smile.

"Thats great" he tells me.

"I'm such a small talker" he laughs.

"Just a little" I tell him.

"Now it's my turn" I smirk.

"Where are you from?" I ask him.

"California actually" he tells me.

"Wow, is there any where you'd like to live?" I ask.

"No not really, it's home to me and all my friends and family are here so" he says.

"Yeah" I say.

Todd parks the car. I look over at the building we were walking up to.

"You did not tell, me when we're going to the best coffee place in town and then take me to a Starbucks" I laugh.

"Oh but I did" he says.

We walk up and he opens the door for me.

"You need to stop being so nice, I'm not used to it" I tell him.

We get in line and wait a couple minutes. Toddy orders and then let's me.

"That will be $6.47" the cashier says.

Todd pulls out his wallet but so do I. We both pull out our money as soon as we can, racing each other to see who pays. Todd wins and hands the money to the lady, after turning to me and pointing his tounge out. I put a dollar in the tip jar. We grab our drinks and walk out to a table outside. We sit down and as we do Todd pulls out his phone.

"I gotta snapchat this" he says.

I laugh at how goofy this boy was.

"Wanna be in it?" He questions.