suprises.,chapter seven

Charlotte's Pov

I woke up. My head hurt, my nose hurt and arms were around me. My headache got worse as I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Todd. Wow he was gorgeous. I didn't know what to do. Damn this was gonna be akward when he woke up. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. Damn my nose hurts. I touch it and it comes back to me, I got it pierced last night shit. I felt Todd turning over.

"Goodmorning" he mumbles.

"Goodmorning" I giggle.

"How the fuck did this happen" he asks.

"I have no idea" I tell him.

...

We eventually got out of bed and went into the kitchen. Everyone else was still sleeping.

"I can't believe we got our noses pierced together" I laughed.

"Yeah but it's cute" Todd says leaning closer to me.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter while Todd had his hands resting on either side of me. We were so close to each other. Thats when Scotty walked into the kitchen and Toddy backs up.

"Yeah your nose is really pierced" he says acting like that's what he was looking at.

"Yeah you guys got your noses pierced last night" Scotty laughs.

"No shit" I say.

"Wait till Zane wakes up, he got something way worse then you guys" Scotty says.

I picked up my phone. 2 new messages from Gabbie.

From Gabbie♤

I NEED DETAILS WHEN YOU WAKE UP GIRL!!

YOU GO GIRL !!

I laughed.

"So you wanna go get in and out?" Todd questions.

"Yeah sure" I say.

"Here" Todd says handing me one of his sweatshirts.

"Its kinda cold out" he adds.

"Thank you" I say putting it on.

It smelt so good.

We got in his car and left for in and out. He goes through the drive through and then we eat in the car.

"So how ya feeling?" He asks.

"I'm pretty good, how are you?" I laugh.

"I'm good" I say.

By now we were staring at each other. He smiles before leaning in. Was he gonna kiss me? That's when we hear a noise and the car shakes.

"Shit" Todd says.

We turn around to see someone had backed up into Todds car. We get out.

"I'm so so sorry" the dude that hit us says getting out of his car.

"Yeah yeah its fine" Todd says.

We get all his information and stuff like that. Thank god Todd had insurance. Todds car was fine, the other one not so much.

"The world does not want us together" he says.

"I've noticed that" I laughed.

We left in and out and I told him to drop me off at home. I was super tired and my head still hurt a little.

"Bye" he says.

"Bye" I tell him.

...

As soon as I open the door to our apartment Gabbie was at the front door asking questions.

"So did anything happen?" She asks.

"Did you guys hook up" she asks.

"Was he-" I cut her off.

"We didn't hook up but we did almost kiss two times but before that could happen people got in the way" I tell her.

"That sucks" she says.

And with that we made dinner and talked about everything that happened. I liked him more then I thought I did.

...

Short chapter cause next chapter is gonna be super long!! Hope you guys like.